anniversary | night seven.

❛ anniversary | night seven ༉‧₊˚✧

────────────────────────

"well?"

you looked over at katsuki who had his arms crossed over his chest, staring at you, angry as usual. "are you gonna deal the fucking cards or not?"

"ugh, katuskiiii,"

bakugou threw his head back. "you just never fucking fail."

you ignored him and rolled your eyes, "dont tell me you forgot about last night! i remembered!"

"about the fucking meaning with the cards and shit?"

"yus!"

"i don't give a shit."

"katsuki, look," you tapped his arm and held up all cards known as the 'special' cards. "these cards are so iconic!"

"fuck no, spare me-"

"no, im serious. okay you could have a full conversation without actually having to express yourself! see, look. ready? tell me something about myself."

"you're annoying as fuck."

you smiled and held up a red skip card, "you're wrong about that. see?" you placed it down and held up a wild card, "im just a wild child."

"fucking christ why do i keep doing this to myself?"

you laughed, "and if you tell me something like... you're so cool-"

"never fucking uttering those words to you. ever."

"then i would pull out this uno reverse card and i would say, no you!"

"are you done yet?" the ash blond growled, his patience thinning. though it was safe to say the both of you were beyond surprised he hadn't punched a hole in the wall out of frustration because of you.

but hey, it was 2 am. everything was pretty unexpected.

"no. then i could say, 'katsuki, i really dont like you right now' and you would be like: well okay, dumbass, i dont like you- plus four." you put down a draw four card.

"what the fuck was that? you think i sound like that! dumbass-"

you ignored him with a smug smile.
"which would mean you hate me. get it? cause like the dislike, plus four more feelings of dislike, which equals a strong dislike. and that means hate. which you dont... wait, right?"

"...now are you done?" bakugou grumbled, his arms over his chest angrily. he never answered your question, so on the bright side, it wasnt a no.

you puffed out your cheeks, "gee, such a meanie." you stuck your tongue out, beginning to shuffle them.

"that's the only damn insult you have for me and its so fucking shitty its pathetic."

"ouch!" you huffed, sliding his cards over to him and lifting your cards to your face. "just keep that in mind if you ever want to subliminally tell me how youre feeling..."

"yeah fucking right. keep dreaming cause it sure as hell won't be a damn reality."

you chuckled and shook your head, "katuski..."

"the fuck do you want now, dumbass?"

"uhm... happy one week anniversary of playing uno.."

silence. your teeth were sinking into your bottom lip to keep yourself from laughing. and you almost failed.

you nearly laughed. but you didn't. and that was because bakugou muttered a small, "you too."

which caused you to fall off the bed instead of laughing.

-