soft | night thirteen.

❛ soft | night thirteen ༉‧₊˚✧

────────────────────────

"uh... hi.

you said awkwardly, looking into the piercing red eyes of the angry ash blond standing at your door.

bakugou crossed his arms over his chest and looked away from your stare, grumbling, "i can't sleep."

"ugh, you're such a baby." you teased him, shifting the mood into a more lighearted zone instead of awkward. you wouldn't know, but he was silently thankful for it.

you were guessing it would be a bad idea to bring up what happened the other night.

basically: tired. sleep. snores. a tired katsuki carries you to your room. he angrily walks out. the end of that situation. for now, at least.

"shut up." he said. "just come play uno with me."

your head fell to the side and your hand was at your neck, rubbing the back as you walked near him with a hum, "katsuki?"

"what do you want?"

"you're so soft tonight."

"tch. dumbass." he muttered as he grabbed your wrist and dragged you down to his room, you were able to shut your door with your foot and nearly tripped, trying to keep your feet from stumbling over themselves.

"you didn't deny it~" you cooed with a small laugh.

"shut up." bakugou growled under his breath, "i am not fucking soft or whatever you call it."

you only laughed, and the both of you made it to his room. he closed the door and you saw the uno cards were already out.

away from his bed.

noticeably.

"we're sitting on the floor." he grumbled, almost sounding like he was determined. "and we're gonna make sure we keep our fucking mouths shut this time."

you groaned, "but katsukiii!" you whined. "what if my butt starts to hurt?"

"then kneel."

"and if my knees cause me pain?"

"lay on your side."

"well, what if i get cold?"

"you won't. you're... warm."

your eyes widened, being reminded of what happened last night. it's not like it was a big deal, so you couldn't exaclty understand why you kept going back to those thoughts.

okay, well it was a big deal. bakugou katsuki didn't typically do things like that. of course it was all that racked your brain.

you huffed, but eventually sat down on his bedroom floor. you two dealt the cards with a comfortable silence in the room, and each picked up your sets of seven.

a small yawn escaped past your lips and you sighed, lifting your cards and watched bakugou flip the card over, revealing a red 5. you went first this time, placing down a red 3.

then you yawned again.

bakugou put down a red 0 with a green 0, and then finally a yellow 0 as well, leaving him with four cards.

then again, you yawned. small tears were at the corner of your eyes and you quickly wiped them away. the intense force strained your eyes to no extent- you needed sleep.

"are you that fucking tired?" a quiet - well, not quiet- snicker came from the blond. "we just got here."

you groaned, feeling the familiar drowsy feeling you felt with your stupid quirk. "i haven't slept in hours, dude. im not used to this!"

"why haven't you slept then, idiot?" bakugou questioned, raising a brow.

maybe because of what happened last night-

"i don't know. ugh, katsukiii im so tired,"

"fine. c'mon, we're going back to your damn room." bakugou said, standing up. he groaned when he glanced at you on the floor, helped you up. "you're even more useless like this. couldn't even finish a damn game of uno."

"you were gonna win anyway," you puffed your cheeks and slumped behind him back to your room. once you got there, bakugou practically pushed you onto your bed, folding his arms over his chest.

"good now? great. im going to fucking bed."

"wait, katuski,"

"what-"

you grabbed his arm and pulled him beside you so quickly, he couldn't even react. you smiled smugly to yourself, feeling comfort by having his stiff figure pressed against yours. you had no shame, and didn't even care. you just needed comfortable sleep.

"the fuck are you doing?" bakugou asked under his breath. you were only a little surprised he didn't have a full on meltdown. but with the way he was recently acting- it wasn't too far off.

"im warm like this."

"dumbass."

"aren't you warm?" you asked sleepily, feeling yourself doze off.

bakugou fully wrapped his arms around you and shifted closer, then rested his chin on the top of your head.

"yeah."

---

i caaaaant with softsuki
bakufluff is now my full
time religion. perhaps im
making this a lil too soft?

huhuhu ty for reading <3