Epilogue

"Mom! Dad!" I cried, hugging them.

I haven't seen my parents in a few months, and it's killing me. Living eight hours away is horrible.

I know, why so far? We wanted to stay closer to Wes's family, because of all of the boys.

They've been a huge help with Tyler and Emma, our two kids. Since Alec already has three kids, they are with their cousins, too.

Dane did meet a girl, and they are dating. I think he's going to propose soon.

Wes and I have been married for four years now, and how time does fly. Lily and Josh live about an hour away, and Callie and Hunter live right by them.

Bri and Aiden started talking again a few months ago. He moved back here to look for a job. Psh, I don't believe a word.

"Honey, you have such beautiful children," my mom said, picking up Emma.

Tyler was picked up by my dad. It was so nice seeing them together. I cried.

Wes pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. I don't know what I would do without him.

We're staying with my parents for a week. Then we have to go back home. But while we're here, there are people I have to see.

Tonight, Wes and I are going out with Aiden, Ethan, and Taven, along with the wife, fiancé, and Bri. They all still live here.

I can't believe how great life got from just one ruined summer.

Family is forever.

And I have a pretty great one.