Chapter One: Last Day of Third Year

I do not have ownership over the Harry Potter collection.

If you have read my first version of this story, you know that I have changed some of their backgrounds. Harry's Relatives are more neglectful and a bit abusive. Hermione's parents are also neglectful and don't like magic (not to the extent of Harry's relatives but still bad). Also, I have made it so that the dark lord found a way to gain his body back. The dark side are not as bad as they are in the books. This story is a Draco/Hermione and Harry/Daphne with possible Dumbledore, Molly, Ron and Ginny bashing, and maybe more later. Mentor Snape. Enjoy

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Spell"

'repeated that some one else has said'

"Twin Speech" "Talking at the same time"

$parseltongue$

Harry Potter's Prospective

I think this has been the worst year so far. I was attacked thrice by a dementor, a murderous lunatic turns out to be my godfather, who was framed by his friend and Divination is the worst subject, even potions is above it. All Professor Trelawney did was predicted my death. However, according to Hermione if I want to drop it, I will have to study another subject, over summer and then take a test, on the 2nd of September. Which won't be too bad, as Hermione will send her notes on what subject(s) I want to take and answer questions I may have.  I was thinking of taking Arithmancy, which is Hermione's favourite subject, she says it like muggle maths. I might also take Study of Ancient Runes, it sounded interesting but hard from her description, I'll look into it before I decide fully.  I know Ron won't like it but I really can't stand Divination.

Its been two days since me and Hermione rescued Sirius and Buckbeak. Sirius didn't tell us where he would go but said he'd say in England. Me and Hermione were released from the hospital wing yesterday and Ron today. Ron has been moody since he got his leg sprained, he has sniped at Hermione a couple of times but she has been ignoring him. Which I think makes it worse, but I don't think she cares that much. Ron is also complaining about the homework that has been set. From Astronomy, we are to draw a star chart and write about 5 inches about what it tells us. Charms, we are to revises the theories of all the main spells taught in charms, each spell having at least an inch of writing. For D.A.D.A, we are just to revise. Snape set us two feet of writing for the antidotes for common and uncommon poisons. For Transfiguration, we were set to go revises and to write 4 inches on how to turn a teapot into a tortoise, as we did it the other way around in class. Herbology's summer work was about how fertilizer and other nutrient-rich soils will affect plant growth, this is to be 6 inches. Finally, there was no homework from History of magic or Care of Magical Creatures accept to revise. Also, we are to keep a dream diary for Divisions. Overall, not to bad in my and Hermione opinion, however, Ron thinks summer should be work free.

Currently, Me, Ron and Hermione were in the Gryffindor common room. Me and Ron were playing exploding snap and Hermione was reading, next to me. I think she was double-checking the notes she is going to give me for the electives. I haven't told Ron that I want to change electives, I am waiting to see if I get into Arithmancy first. We are leaving Hogwarts tomorrow after breakfast, so we are just trying to enjoy the evening, after the year we have had. I am not looking forward to going back to the Dursley's, but I don't have a choice though. I think back to the conversation I had with Hermione, in the library this morning before Ron was released from the hospital wing.