Chapter Seven: A Friendly Lunch

Hello again. I apologies for the long wait, been suffering with writer's block and had collage work to do. However, here is a long chapter for you. I want to thank you for all of the support and kind words I have been receiving. I am glad you are enjoying this story and I am sorry for my grammatical and spelling mistakes, I know it can't be easy to read and understand some of them. I use Grammarly with every chapter, including my notes that you don't see. However, the non-premium Grammarly isn't perfect and can only say you made a mistake or doesn't pick one up, and I can't always see where that mistake may be, but I try. 

Nevertheless, here is chapter seven and it's written in third person perspective. This is my first attempt so, I apologies in advance if it is wrong and there is some first person context mixed in. I will let you know if its meant to be first person with the person's name in bold and underlined, like in previous chapters. 

Also, my sense of fashion is quite terrible so sorry to all you fashionistas out there, I tried my best but colours schemes and outfits are not my thing. I go for comfy and practical for most situations, I am a jeans with a belt, boots, shirt type of girl, along with the occasional t-shirt and trainers. Additionally I don't wear makeup or jewelry apart from a watch.

Anyway, I have jabbered on enough, enjoy this really...... really long chapter. Oh and one last thing, some things are elaborated at the end, in the bold notes, when the chapter is finished. Thank you.

I don't own the Harry Potter Collection, just the mistakes. 😉

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Spell"

'repeated that someone else has said'

"Twin Speech" "Talking at the same time"

$parseltongue$

Third Person Pov (Hopefully)

22nd July 1994 - Morning

Sunday came around too quickly for Severus. He had received the dress robes this morning. Severus and Harry's robes and waistcoats were black with Ivory shirts, Severus's lighter than Harry's. Hermione's dress was the same shade of Ivory as Harry's shirt. The tailor had done great work, like normal. Yesterday, after dinner Harry and Hermione went back upstairs to Harry's room and did a bit of catching up, now they have the opportunity. Around 7:30, Severus went up to tell them to start getting ready for bed. It was early, but their bedtime was at 9, so they still had time to talk after getting ready. Severus felt ready for another day with the duo as they weren't too bad yesterday, a little quiet but didn't cause a ruckus.

Severus was sitting at the table, drinking coffee and reading a few letters, he'd gotten while waiting for the duo to come down, breakfast would be served soon. He read the letter from Whitley first, it was mainly about Hermione's medical report and what she thought of it. Whitley already knew that Severus had Hermione on weekends for her witchling lessons. The next letter was from McGonagall, and she couldn't understand why neither of them had visited Madam Pomfrey for their pre-Hogwarts checkup and vaccines. She wrote that Dumbledore was in charge of Harry's introduction and he did Hermione's at the last minute. Apparently, something urgent came up during Hermione's visit to Diagon alley, and he took over. Severus found that strange Dumbledore didn't do introductions, unless they are someone important, like Harry because he the next Lord Potter and he was an orphan with no magical living guardian, in Britain.

The other letters were about potion requests from Apothecaries. Severus was pulled out of his reading by Harry and Hermione walking in. Harry was wearing a pair of his old, faded black jeans with a light red jumper, as it was a cooler day. Additionally he wore a pair of black trainers. Hermione, was wearing dark blue faded jeans, a yellow jumper and grey trainers. They sit down at the table opposite Severus, and he hands Harry a letter that had Gringotts' crest on. Even though Severus could read any letters of Harry's and Hermione's until they are classified adults, he knows this was likely his key. Mint and Thyme bring out breakfast, a full English, another black coffee for Severus and apple juice for the twosome.