Chapter Five: Law? What Law?

Sorry for the wait for this update. I have been really busy with collage, work and everything else. As promised, I am doing someone else's prospective then Snape's. There will be repetition but I will try to keep it at a minimum. Enjoy.

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Spell"

'repeated that some one else has said'

"Twin Speech" "Talking at the same time"

$parseltongue$

Harry's POV

1st July 1994

Back at the Dursley's again. As soon, as I entered the front door, my trunk was taken, and I could only get my stuff, if I earned it. Then I was sent to my room until I was called down to make dinner, but before I could leave, Vernon put a padlock on Hedwigs cage. I enter my room and place Hedwigs cage on the nightstand, then I sit at the end of my bed. I had nothing to do, so I re-read the book Hermione got me for my birthday until dinner. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DILB~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16th July 1994

I have been at the Dursley's for almost two weeks, and I haven't received many letters from my friends. Hermione had sent me two, asking how I was? How my independent studies are going? and to ask if I had heard from Ron. She hasn't told me much about what she is up too, but she told me about what she is learning and even sent me a copy of her Schedule her parents put her on. I was shocked about how much her parents are making her study. It did give me the reason to why she hasn't been responding to my letters much, but when she did, they were long and full of answers that I requested.

Since I been at the Dursley's, I have repainted the fences, cleaned, cooked and weeded the gardens. Dudley had pushed me into the cooker so my left hand had been burned on the hob, he had also, knocked me into one of the counters, leaving a bruise on my cheek. Currently, I was in the front garden. Petunia wants her garden free of weeds and her roses to be in perfect condition, for a competition. It was really hot outside, so to try to avoid a sunburn I was wearing a long-sleeved blue t-shirt, blue jeans and as my hair has grown so it just covered the back of my neck. I was working for about 30 minutes when the shadow of a person blocked the sun. "Mr Potter. Why are you outside in this heat?" I jumped at the stricted women's voices and turned to see her. She was wearing a business suit and had three other people behind her. One being Snape. "Oh, um. I am tending to the garden, there is this, um competition coming up. M-we want the garden perfect for it?" I stumbled, I didn't know who she was or what she wanted.

"Maybe so. But it is much too hot to be out," One of the people coughed, so she added. "Right. Well, I am Madam Bones head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. This here is Edison Croft," She said gesturing to the taller brunette, then gestured to the other, "and this is Reid Foster, and of course you know Professor Snape. We have come to talk to your relatives about a new law, which they need to know." She finished. My heart started to race and I panicked. Why do they need to talk to the Dursleys about a law? They won't be happy. I quickly wipe my face of any emotions and stand up to shake everyone's hands, after wiping dirt off my hand onto my jeans. "Urm. I'll let them know you're here. Just a second." I say, then go inside, pushing the door to.

As soon as I enter the cool living room, I felt nauseous. I look up to see Vernon reading the newspaper and Petunia reading a magazine. "Have you finished the garden, Boy?" Uncle Vernon said. "Yes. Urm there are some people outside wanting to talk to you. They are um, my type of people. They-" I was interrupted by Vernon getting up and shouting.