P.1 p.1

In the morning Natsumi was walking in the hallway, but she see nobody at all. She was so bored and don't know what to do. So she decide to go up stair and hoping to find her friends there. When she get there, she saw Haruna who was sitting in her room working on her computer. Natsumi walk up to her
" Ohayo Haruna-san." Said Natsumi. Haruna look back and saw Natsumi
" Oh, ohayo Natsumi-san." Reply Haruna with smile, then back to look at her computer.
" Haruna-san, today do you have time? I was thinking of going out a little." Said Natsumi.
" Gomen Natsumi-san." Apology Haruna with sad smile.
" I was so busy with this techniques." Add Haruna.
" Oh it's ok." Said Natsumi with smile.
" I'm really sorry, my brother leave me with many stuff to do. I don't know where he's at right now." Said Haruna bowing her head as apology.
" It's ok, really." Said Natsumi trying to stop Haruna from feeling sorry.
" Will if you don't mind would you like to help me?" Ask Haruna.
" I would love to, but I to pass." Said Natsumi with sad smile.
" You see I just finish doing my computer this morning, right now my brain is demand. That's why I try to find something to relax." Explain Natsumi.
" Oh it's ok, I understand." Said Haruna with smile.
" Will then, do you have any idea where Aki-san is at?" Ask Natsumi.
" Um... probably outside somewhere." Answer Haruna.
" Ok thanks, see you around." Said Natsumi and walking out the room.
" Ok, bye and thanks for visiting." Said Haruna, then went back to do her works.

        With Aki who was playing with many kids, there was eight kids in there. Natsumi went up to Aki
" How are you doing Aki-san?" Ask Natsumi.
" Oh hi, just like you see." Answer Aki with sad smile.
" So, that mean you was busy after all." Said Natsumi.
" Yeah, today I have to care of the kids all day since their parents need to take care of something." Answer Aki with tiredness since the kids are so playful.
" So do you want anything?" Ask Aki.
" No, just finding someone to go outside with." Answer Natsumi.
" Oh, sorry Natsumi-san I wish I can, but I have to watch over this kids." Said Aki with sad smile.
" But if you don't mind, would you like to help me out?" Ask Aki. Natsumi remember the last time she take care the kids with Aki, then she said,
" I'll have to pass, I still have bad feeling like last time." Aki sadly smile at her.