P.1 p.11

Lets come back to find out who is who some more in this part. And this is the last part for book1. So enjoy.

" Will, while everyone are things or stuff, Gouenji-kun is a vampire." Said Hiroto. Gouenji just shrug.
" And while everyone show what they are, where is Fuyuppe?" Ask Endou looking around.
" Yeah, we didn't even see her yet." Agree Natsumi. Then something grab Endou costume, and he turn around and saw a little ghost.
" Whoo..." Endou jump back as surprise.
" It's me." Said the person inside the ghost. Then she take her ghost hoodie off to show her face. It turn out to be Fuyuka who wear a ghost costume.
" So you're a little ghost who stand with us all the time." Said Aki with surprise.
" You surprise us." Said Haruna.
" Never thought you will be a ghost." Said Natsumi. Fuyuka just smile up.
" Shee, why they have to be so excited about Halloween." Said Fudou who stand with Kidou in the corner of the room.
" Even those you at it as well, you even dress up as cowboy." Said Kidou.
" Well I don't want to get annoying by that captain Endou, shee." Reply Fudou.
" After all, you even dress up as a robot." He added. Then Kidou shrug.
" Now! Shall we start the party?!" Ask Endou.
" Wait a minute, we have something to show everyone." Said Aki and Ichinose who was looking at each other with smile. Then they open the light. Up there was a pretty decoration that they did in the party.
" Wow!" Said everyone with surprise.
" Not finish yet." Add Tachimukai and Haruna, then both walk up to their computer and click on something. There are a lights with many colorful come out.
" Wow!!" Everyone get more excited.
" And last." Said Fuyuka with smile. Then she nod at Gouenji, and both start to pull the white blanket, that look like mountain, down. It show up a big pretty cake.
" Wow! that look yummy!" Said Kabeyama, and everyone nods with agreement. The other six just smile up.
" Glad you guys like it." Said Aki and Haruna.
" Well then, shall we start the party?" Ask the two coaches who walk up to them.
" Yeah!" Agree everyone with happy exciting. After that, they start to walk into the party they make. Natsumi was standing there thinking in her mind, ~" Should I confess...or wait? If I do, would it look like fast?"~ Natsumi was confusing with her mind.
" Are you ok Natsumi-san?" Ask Aki.
" Huh? Yeah I'm ok." Answer Natsumi coming back to her sense.
" Well it's time to go in, lets go." Said Aki, then both walk into the party. Natsumi look at Endou who's talking to his friends with big smile and laughing. ~" Maybe not, maybe I should confess next time. Right now I'm not ready for good or bad new yet, so next time... next time for sure."~ Said Natsumi in her head.
" Natsumi-san?!" Calling Haruna who's waving at Natsumi.
" Coming!" Answer Natsumi and run to her friends. Then everyone start to do what they want; some eating, some dancing, some singing, and some talking. ~" For now I'll keep this feeling for a while, until then... until then, I will let it out. So for now... 'Happy Halloween' Endou-kun."~ Natsumi brightly smile up.
                             THE END

Happy Halloween everyone even Halloween is over, if you like the story leave some comments for me. So until next time, see you guys in a new book. Bye bye.❤😊