P.1 p.6

Come back from where we left out. We still stay with Ichinose and Aki and the kids.

" Yeah, yeah." Answer the boys. Then Aki and the little girls are sitting on a big brench creating an idea for decoration. Ichinose play with the boys while Aki play with the girls.

        Meanwhile in the hallway, Gouenji is carrying a bags of groceries to the kitchen since everyone spread out with him; Endou went back to find Natsumi, Fubuki is helping an old lady out on the way home, Tsunami remember his date with Touko so he went out, and Ichinose is helping Aki out. That's why he have to carry all stuff by himself. When he get to the kitchen, he saw nobody but a girl with lavender hair who is facing on the back doing her cooking.
" Um... where should I put this bags?" Ask Gouenji who is standing in the door way.
" You can put on the table." Answer the girl without looking at him, she look so busy with her cooking.
" But the table is full." Reply Gouenji.
" Then you can put under there." Fuyuka turn around pointing at the side of tge table. Since she is cooking, her cheeks is covering with flour, and her nose was mixing with flour and dark. Also her right forehead is little bit white. Gouenji eyes got wide when he saw that. He try not to laugh, but he can't hold it much. So he just smile up a bit. Fuyuka was looking at him with confusing since he didn't said any words. In a seconds, Gouenji smell something weird.
" What is that smell? It's smell like something is burning." Said Gouenji moving his eyes left and right.
" Huh?" Then Fuyuka try to smell it, and she remembered something.
" Ahh! my cake!" Fuyuka hurry to take her burning cake out, but it's hot so it kinda burn her hands little.
" Ouch!" Fuyuka hurry put the cake on the table in front of her. When Gouenji saw Fuyuka hands kinda burning, he quickly put the bags under the other table and quickly went up to her.
" Are you ok?" He ask.
" Yeah, but the cake is all burn." Answer Fuyuka with sadly smile. Then Gouenji start to giggles at her since her face get more dirtier. Fuyuka look at him with confusing look.
" Why are you giggling?" Ask Fuyuka without knowing it.
" Gomen." Gouenji point at her cheeks to let her know.
" Oh no! Do it that much dirty?!" Ask Fuyuka trykng to wipe the dirt out. Instead, it get darker since her hands cover with flour and dark ashed. So her cheeks get more dirtier. Gouenji start to giggles again, then he take out a handkerchief in his pocket.
" Here, let me help." Said Gouenji wiping the dirt and flour on Fuyuka face away. Fuyuka got blush little.

That's for now, I'll see you in next part.