P.1 p.8

Lets come back with Endou and Natsumi. While walking with piggy ride, Natsumi look little bit down.
" Are you ok?" Ask Endou.
" Huh? Yeah." Answer Natsumi like she doesn't pay attention, then she turn sad.
" Sorry for causing you problem today." Said Natsumi, and that make Endou surprise.
" Wooh wooh, what kind of ghost come into you today? Are you sure you are the real Natsumi?" Ask Endou, and that make Natsumi angry and hit Endou head on the back.
" Ouch! That's hurt you know." Said Endou.
" So stop annoying would you." Reply Natsumi.
" I just want to help you with something too since you help me a lot." She added.
" I know, I know. I just playing around." Reply Endou.  Then he change the direction when he get to two road.
" Where're you going? This is not the way back, it was the other road you idiot." Said Natsumi.
" I know." Reply Endou.
" Then why." Natsumi ask.
" Because today you look bored and doesn't have much fun. Also, you said you want to repay me from causing trouble right? So stay still, we almost there." Explain Endou. Then he walk up on the stair in the hill with Natsumi in his back. ~" He know that I was bored."~ Said Natsumi on her mind. In a minutes, they have made it on the top.
" Here we are." Said Endou putting Natsumi down on the brench.
" Wow! The weather here is so great." Said Natsumi who look so happy.
" You'll get surpriser if you see the view over there." Said Endou.
" Really?" Ask Natsumi.
" Yeah, but does your feet feel little better?" Ask Endou. Then Natsumi try to move her feet little.
" Yeah, it feel little bit better." Answer Natsumi who is standing up, but her feet still hurt when she walk.
" Let me help." Said Endou. He went to help Natsumi out. He put his right hand on her waist, and his left hand us holding her left hand. That make Natsumi blush so redly.
" Are you ok?" Ask Endou.
" Yeah." Answer Natsumi looking away. Then both walk to the corner of the hill.
" Wow! So pretty, I can see city clearly here." Said Natsumi.
" See. I told you, you'll get surprise. This is my favorite place." Said Endou. Then Natsumi look at him with sweet smile.
" Thank you, for bringing me here today." Then a wind gently blow on them.

Ok, that's for now. See you in next part.