P.1 p.3

Let's find out who is the owner of the voice from before, and who will show up in this part.

" Gouenji-kun! You scare me to death." Said Natsumi while claiming down.
" Sorry about that, but I saw you was murmuring all the way in the hallway. So what will never happen?" Gouenji ask again. Natsumi make a little think.
" What do yoi mean?" She ask with low voice. But then got cut by other voice.
" Gouenji! What are you doing?!" Ask the other voice boy who's running to them.
" Nothing, just asking Natsumi something." Answer Gouenji, then Endou move close to Natsumi. His face almost touch her, and he look at her with wonder. Natsumi got little blush and confuse. Then Endou move his face back.
" Asking this temp.?" Said Endou with little laugh, then Natsumi face turn red as angry and hardly hit Endou on his head.
" Ouch." Scream Endou.
" Who do you call temp.?" Ask Natsumi with her fist beside her angry face. Endou just touching his head that got hit.
" That's what you get for not being careful." Said Gouenji who's looking at his best friend with a sigh.
" Gouenji, you not helpful at all." Said Endou.
" What are you guys doing?! We don't have time to waste!" Call Ichinose who is standing far away with Tachimukai, Tsunami, and Fubuki.
" Where are you guys going?" Ask Natsumi.
" Not your business." Answer Endou.
" I'm not asking you idiot." Reply Natsumi with anger.
" What did you said?!" Ask Endou like arguing.
" We going to buy groceries for afternoon dinner." Answer Gouenji.
" Why did you tell her?" Ask Endou, Gouenji shrug and said,
" She's asking."
" Can I go with you guys?" Ask Natsumi with a hope in her eyes. Endou smile up happily thinking his friend will say no.
" I don't see there is problem, so why not." Answer Gouenji. Endou got shock while Natsumi is exciting.

        In a while, they all walk down on the road to the town. Then they stop by a store that fill with fresh fruits and green vegetables.
" This vegetables look greater than the one we have." Said Natsumi.
" Of course, the one we have had a bad owner like you. That's why they look weird." Said Endou.
" What did you said?" Ask Natsumi with anger. Then they look at each other closely with fire coming out.
" You two do make a great couple." Said Ichinose. That make Endou and Natsumi turn to him.
" Never!" They yell at the same time, and that make Ichinose sweat drop.

Ok that's it, see you next part.