P.1 p.9

Minutes has past, Natsumi and Endou still viewing on the city. Natsumi was so happy. She smile up big while Endou, who stand beside her, just smile up little.

        Meanwhile outside the house was Ichinose who got gathering by the kids. He is laughing out nervously while Aki and the girls, who sits on the brench doing their decorating, just smile at him.

        In the house was Tachimukai and Haruna. Tachimukai try to show Haruna something he did on the computer. Haruna was smiling sweetly while looking at it. Tachimukai just smile up little.

        And in the kitchen was Gouenji and Fuyuka who's trying to make a cake. Fuyuka taste the cake they mix. She is trying to figure out is it good or not while Gouenji, who stand beside her, just looking with wonder as well.

        Come back with our main pair. The time have past, so it almost dark.
" We should head back, everyone mind worry." Said Natsumi.
" You right, it almost dark." Agree Endou. When Natsumi turn around to walk, her ankle got crack and that making her going to fall. But good thing Endou was there, so he catch her in time. At that moment, there eyes meet with each other. Natsumi heart start to beat fast (Ba-dmp, ba-dmp) she hear her heart beating. ~" what is this feeling? Why does it feel so hurt, heavy, and strong?"~ Ask Natsumi in her mind. ~" Does this is the things everyone called 'love'? No way, it can't be it. How can I fell in love with this idiot.~" Said Natsumi, then she remember the best moment she spend with him, his smile and all that. ~" No, that's right I do fall in love with him."~
" Are you ok?" Ask Endou, and that make Natsumi come back to her sense.
" Yeah." Natsumi quickly answer it while trying to push Endou little bit backward.
" I think your ankle are not healing yet." Said Endou.
" I should carry you home." He added and that make Natsumi heat up as blushing.
" No! It's ok, I'm fine see." Natsumi's trying to walk to show Endou that he don't have to carry her, but her ankle crack again. Endou hurry to catch her so she won't fall.
" Be careful will you? Your ankle is not better yet. I should carry you home or else you won't be able to walk again." Explain Endou and that make Natsumi little scare.
" Ok fine." Answer Natsumi, then Endou give her a piggy ride again.

Ok guys, I'm halfway through. Only two part left, hope you like it so far. See you in next part.