P.1 p.5

Meanwhile at Inazuma house, Tachimukai is trying to looking for someone, but he see nobody. So he walk up stair. In there he saw Haruna who's working at her room with door unclose.
" Um... do you know where Kidou-san is?" Ask Tachimukai, Haruna turn around and see him in the door way like hiding.
" Oh hello Tachimukai-kun." Greeting Haruna.
" If you are asking about my brother, I don't know where he's at either." Answer Haruna.
" Oh ok." Said Tachimukai.
" Do you need anything?" Haruna ask.
" Oh no, just going to ask him something." Answer Tachimukai.
" I see, sorry but he is not here." Apology Haruna.
" It's ok." Reply Tachimukai.
" Well, if he's not here then bye." Said Tachimukai.
" Bye." Reply Haruna with smile. Haruna start to do her work again, but she does not know which one to start first since there is many. Tachimukai about to walk away but come back to see if she doing ok.
" Um... do you need help?" Ask Tachimukai with wonder.
" Hum?" Haruna look at him then said,
" No it's ok." But then she smile up worring.
" Actually... yes." She start to said out slowly, Tachimukai smile up little.
" Will, I can help you with it since I kinda know little about it." Said Tachimukai.
" But you have business with my brother right?" Ask Haruna.
" It's ok, I can ask him next time." Tachimukai gently reply to Haruna.
" If you said so, will thank you a lot." Said Haruna. Tachimukai smile up sweetly.
" So should we start?" Ask Tachimukai, and Haruna nid her head. Then both start to work on the stuff they have.

        With Ichinose who was walking around trying to figure out what he should do. While walking, he saw Aki was playing with many kids. So he walk up to he.
" Yo Aki, how you doing?" Ask Ichinose.
" Ichinose-kin!" Aki got surprise seeing her childhood friend.
" Well as you see." She answer it with sad smile.
" Yeah, I can tell that you was tire just by looking at you." Said Ichinose.
" Well these kids are so playful, I don't even have that much energy to play with them." Said Aki which make Ichinose decide on his mind.
" Well do you want me to help?" Ask Ichinose.
" Yeah!" Aki quickly answer it.
" Wooh, that's fast." Said Ichinose.
" Will, I'm not goodat playing with a kids that is boy. So I think you mind be better." Answer Aki.
" Ok then, I decide to help so I will help." Saud Ichinose with strong mind.
" Thank you Ichinose-kun." Said Aki.
" No problem." Reply Ichinose.
" So do you guys want to play soccer?" Ask Ichinose to the kids. The boys look at each other and nods their heads with smile.

Ok guy, let stop here for now. Let continue reading it in next part. See ya.