P.1 p.4

We still in the town with Endou and Natsumi and everyone else so far.

       After that, they start to spread out to buy the things they need. When they finished buying the things they need, they start to meet up and about to head home. But something feel odd, it feel like they're missing someone.
" Where is Natsumi-san?" Ask Fubuki.
" She's right behind." answer Endou but when he look back, he didn't see her anywhere.
" Where does she go?" Ask Tsunami.
" But in a while go she's right behind us." Said Ichinose.
" Also, don't forgot that she never come outside alone. So she may get lost ea..." start Gouenji but got interrupt by Endou.
" Gouenji can you take this." Said Endou giving Gouenji the groceries bag, and he run out so fast like a wind.
"...sierly or maybe not." Finish Gouenji with a full bags in his hands.
" Why Endou so rush out?" Ask Ichinose.
" Will, captain may said he doesn't have feeling for Natsumi-san, but deep down he do worry about her." Said Fubuki.
" That's Endou." Add Tsunami, then the four players start to walk back home.

        With Endou who is running all around the town looking for Natsumi. Then he saw her sitting on the brench hugging her legs together, and putting her head on top of her knees like she's crying. Endou walk up to her and smile up with relief.
" What's wrong? Give up already?" Joke Endou. Natsumi look up at him with tear and that make him shock.
" Oh, Endou-kun." Then Natsumi wipe her tears up.
" Why do you come back?" Ask Natsumi like she's not caring.
" Come looking for you of course dummy." Answer Endou. But Natsumi didn't stand up or say anything.
" Are you coming?" Ask Endou, Natsumi just look away. Then Endou go hold her up.
" What are you doing? Put me down." Said Natsumi trying to push Endou away so she can be down and free from him. While pushing Endou, he put her down. So her hurting feet hit with the ground.
" Ouch." Natsumi make little scream and fall onto the brench.
" Your ankle is hurting, why you didn't tell me?" Ask Endou, hurry to see Natsumi ankle that is hurting. Natsumi didn't answer him. Instead,  she just look away. Then Endou turn around with his hands on his knees.
" What are you doing?" Ask Natsumi.
" Giving you a piggy ride of course. You can't walk with a hurting ankle." Answer Endou. First Natsumi didn't ride on his back, but she have no choice. So she just hop on his back.

Let's stop here for now. See you in next part.