P.1 p.2

Come back with where we left out from.

" I understand, that time must be tough." Said Aki remembering a kids pulling Natsumi hair and drawing on her.
" Sorry Aki-san." Said Natsumi.
" Nah, it's ok if I was you I would feel the same." Reply Aki in a smile with eyes close.
" Ok then... bye, good luck with kids caring." Said Natsumi.
" Thanks, you too." Aki replied.

        While walking in the hallway, Natsumi smell something delicious. Then she walk to the kitchen, and she saw a young lavender hair girl was cooking.
" My guess is right, Konnichiwa Fuyuka-san." Greeting Natsumi. Fuyuka turn around with flour on her cheeks and nose to see Natsumi.
" Oh, Konnichiwa Natsumi-san." Fuyuka sweetly reply to Natsumi.
" Your cooking is always smelling good, but your cheeks are little bit messy." Squd Natsumi with smile.
" Gomen-nasai." Said Fuyuka trying to clean her cheeks. But since her hands is coving with cake flour, her cheeks get little bit more dirtier. That make Natsumi giggles little.
" What bring you here?" Ask Fuyuka.
" Just boring." Answer Natsumi.
" Then why not..." Fuyuka didn't finished her sentence but got cut by Natsumi.
" You know I'm bad at cooking so I can't help you." Said Natsumi sadly.  Fuyuka smile at her friend.
" I know, I'm not going to ask you to cook. I just going to tell you why not looking for Mamoru-kun, maybe he can help." Reply Fuyuka with smile.
" Oh... I see, but why Endou-kun? How about you?" Ask Natsumi.
" Gomen-ne, I was busy with this cooking. I have to finish it before noon." Apology Fuyuka with sad smile.
" Oh it's ok." Said Natsumi.
" But I over hear that Mamoru-kun about to go outside. So maybe you can go with him." Reply Fuyuka.
" Why that annoying guy?" Ask Natsumi with annoying face.
" Well, to my opinion you two are going to make a great couple." Said Fuyuka giggling and that make Natsumi blush.
Wh...what are you talking about." Said Natsumi.
" Anyway bye, I'm not going to talk with you anymore." Natsumi walk away with blushing .
" Bye, hope you find something fun to do." Giggles Fuyuka. Natsumi walk out of the kitchen while Fuyuka just standing there giggling.
" But still, I think they do make a good couple." Murmur Fuyuka to herself, then she went back to do her works.

        In a hallway, Natsumi was walking and murmuring to herself.
" Me and that stupid Endou? making a great couple?!... That will never happen." Said Natsumi out loud.
" What will never happen?" Someone behind her ask. Natsumi turn around with surprise.

Who is the person asking Natsumi questions. Let find out in next part. Right now let end here.