Chapter 39

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️

Sage's POV:

Unit circle.... this is kinda hard.

What does the circle even do??

How am I meant to relate this back to the angles??? And tan and sine and crap???

I've been studying, trying to keep up with what people at my high school are learning. My books spread all over my bed, and my pencil case by my side.

Who am I kidding? I can't do this crap!!

Anyway, if by any miracle, I escape Jason and return home, I don't wanna be put a year behind!! I may be kinda dumb, but it doesn't mean I wanna be actual dumb, you know?

Besides, it's been so boring lately, I have nothing else to do that's productive. There's only so much Minecraft, YouTube, Netflix and Sims that my brain can handle-

'Uh, uh, ohhh Jasonnnn!' the loud moan interrupts my train of thought. Ew! What is that?!

I hear a thumping, and squeaking of springs coming through my door.

Oh, they're fucking.

'Ahh Daddy! It's too big, it won't- oOooOohhh, uh, uh, uh,' it continues on, and on and on and on. Does he have to do this here?! Where I can hear it?!

This is so freaking annoying.

I try to continue going on with my studies, but they just keep going on and on and on. The good old unit circle doesn't seem so bad anymore, considering the circumstances. Naughty thoughts keep invading my mind.

I wish it was me who he was fucking. Not that random chick who doesn't even know Jason. Unless she's Jason's new girlfriend? To replace me?

that's beside the point, SHUT UP! STOP THIS NOW!

You know you wish it was you, who he lusted over, who he wanted to fuck and make his plaything. UMM, NO?!!!!

I put my books away and attempt to shut my dirty mind up by sleeping. Retrospectively, it only made it worse.

But what would that big juicy cock feel like, taste like, ploughing into me. I've already seen a peek- STOPPPP! 911 MY MIND IS TOO DIRTY!!

Don't lie to yourself now Sage, you're a slut for that dick, remember how big it was? AHHHHH HELP!! The only reason you got mad was cus he chose to deprive you of that big fat dick. Nope Nope Nope... Well....

welll?

Well I guess I didn't mind the way he touched me down there...

Didn't mind?!?! It was fucking amazing, the way he *memories from those nights flood my head*

Yeah ok, it was pretty damn good

You don't have to wait for that boy to pleasure you! He only used fingers, you have fingers....

I have fingersss....

So why don't you use them!

So whyyy don't I use themmm? I guess I'm not doing anything baddd... not hurting anyone... quite the opposite.

I move my hand down my torso and down between my legs. My fingers hesitate at the hem of my panties.

Am I really doing this?

Yessss.

My fingers slide under, until they meet some wetness. I try to remember where Jason touched me, I feel around, going low.. going higher... bingo! It kinda hurts when I touch it. How did he do it again?

'Daddyyyyy, uhhhhh it's so big, ah!! Ugghh push it in deep daddy,'

I circle my bud, my finger dipped in my juices, making my touch softer. I imagine it's him, they're Jason's fingers.

'Ooo that feels... goodddd, mmm Jason I've never done it like this before, I like it in my- Ughhh!'

My other hand travels under my bra, and to my nipple. I pinch it, then circle it in sync with my clit.

'Ughh Daddy..' This time it's me who moans. My hips buck against my fingers., and feel myself get closer. I press harder, circle faster, desperate to get that sweet release.

But it falls short, my pleasure fades and what's left is a mess on my fingers and panties.

Why the fuck didn't it work?!!

'Ohhh Jason you truly... are one of a kind,' I hear that slut say. 'Call me, anytime daddy,' I can almost hear her winking.

'I won't,' I hear Jason reply, then slamming the door.

See? Not a girlfriend! Chill Sage.

If I were a baddie, I would totally open my door right now, wetness and all, and he wouldn't be able to resist.

But I'm a pussy tho. So it'll have to wait until another time.

One way or another, I will get that dick.

😳🤭🤭

As a thank you for 100k, you guys get a double update x

Hope u enjoyed 😉😉