Chapter 59

I'm starting to get into the rhythm of it all, school, friends, home to Jason. Things are much calmer, I thrive under routine.

Jason's not used to being apart from me, not having me at his beck and call. I don't really miss Jason at school, I'm busy studying and laughing with friends. If anything I'm glad to have a little space from him.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

It seems to be true, Jason has been so sweet to me. I come home from school to a beautiful gift every day, I think that's his way of saying 'I miss you,'

We go on little dates too. Jason took me ice-skating at Central Park, and then we went to the top of the Rockefeller tower, just cute things like that.

Tonight we're going out for dinner!

'Hey babe, you ready?' Jason calls, I'm just finishing off my make up in front of the mirror.

'Yep, I'll be out in a sec,' I call back, I walk out to see Jason looking very handsome in his back suit and tie. The most dressed up I've seen him, just for me.

'Wow Sage, you look beautiful,' he says, eyes raking over my body.

'You're not too bad yourself,' I giggle, Jason takes my hand in his and we're on our way.

The restaurant is on one of the top floors of a building overlooking Central Park, we had to go through some intense security before being escorted up to our table.

We're nice and secluded from the many other wealthy diners at this exclusive restaurant. Wow, this place is amazing.

'Welcome Mr Bieber and Miss Williams, my name's Thomas and I'm going to be your waiter for this evening,' The waiter kindly smiles, laying down our menus, 'Can I start you two off with any drinks or appetisers?'

Jason skims over the drinks menus and I follow suit. 'I'll have the Chardonnay and Paige will have...?' I quickly make up my mind, usually, he'll just order something for me.

'Umm, I'll just have a water thanks,' I stutter

'Still or Sparkling?' The waiter asks, ew who likes sparkling!

'Still,' I say

'Great, those will be with you shortly. Please let me know when you're ready to order,'

I look at the menu, too much to choose from...

'This place is known for its steaks, I'd recommend one of those,' Jason says while flicking through the menu.

'Have you been here before?' I ask, curious

'Yeah, a few times on business with Graham and some other clients, I thought you'd like it,' Jason explains, we share a brief glance, his eyes twinkling at mine. 'I love you, Sage,' he confesses. My heart flutters at those words, Wow. He finally said it. I know Jason loves me, but he's never said it properly before.

Am I going to say it back?

'Aww Jason I-' I'm cut off by an annoying as fuck voice I know too well.

'Paigey? Is that you?' Tia asks in a suddenly very kind tone. I turn to her and plaster on a fake smile.

'Hey Tia!' I wave at her hoping she'll just go to the bathroom or where ever she was going and just leave us alone. Nope, I hear her heels click towards us.

'OoOoo, what have we got here?' She slyly smirks, realising she has stumbled across something to use against me. Tia eyes land on Jason, as if she's found her prey.

'Hey, I'm Tia, you are?' She puts out her hand, for him to kiss it. Jason side-eyes me and shakes her hand instead. Yeah, I love him.

'Oh,' I hear Tia utter disappointedly.

'I'm Justin,' Jason says bluntly, not showing any interest in Tia what so ever and looking back out the window at Central Park.

'I'm sorry, have I intruded on a little date have I?' Tia says fake sympathetically.

'No no! It's not a date!' I reply too quickly, sending an alarm bell to Tia.

'No? You sure?' Tia giggles.

'No! I mean- Yes!' I nervously reason, trying to keep a cool face.

'Paige into older men! I'd better tell Sa-' Tia is cut off by Jason, who's had enough of Tia's shit-talking.

'I'm married, she's like a daughter to me,' Jason grumbles, turning Tia's head. 'Especially since her parents.... anyway, no. And if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to spend this time with Paige before I have to get back to Boston,' Jason commands, wow, I guess he can act.

'Oh- I'm s-so sorry Sir. Bye Paige!' Tia stutters before sashaying. away. Never seen Tia stutter before! Damn right that's my man.

'Anyway, what were we saying?' Jason asks, unfazed by the recent intruder.

'I was saying how I love you too,' I smile, I feel his hand caress my knee. Jason leaning in for a kiss.

'Not here!! I don't want Tia or anyone who knows me to see us!!' I shout whisper.

'Ugh fine,' Jason sits back in his chair and huffs.

'And besides, "I'm like a daughter to you" apparently...' spitting back Jason's words back at him. Ew, I don't want to think about that.

'Babe, it was the first thing that came to my mind!' Jason says embarrassed

'It was pretty convincing...' I joke, teasing him

'The only thing father-daughter about us is me being your Daddy,' he grins

'Are you two ready to order?' Thomas appears, setting down our drinks.

~~~

In homeroom the next day, Tia cannot let go of our encounter.

'Oh my goddd, he was so hot Paige!! How can you not see that!!!' Tia exaggerates

'I don't know, I just don't think of him like that,' I smile to myself, knowing I fucked him last night.

'You have to give me his number! You have to!' She begs, 'I don't care if he's married, I just need his dick in my pussy!!'

You couldn't if you tried.

'What are you guys talking about?' Sam questions, getting the rest of the group's attention.

'Well I ran into Paige having dinner with this total Daddy type last night, and I neeeed his number,' Tia whines.

I see them opening their mouths, about to ask me-

'No, he's married,' I quickly say, everyone, closes their mouths. 'He was one of my Dads business associates, they were good friends. Please can we just move on,' I wince, praying they'll let him go.

'But just give me his number,' Tia bargains

'No.' I firmly state, crossing my arms. He's mine bitch

'Whyyyy,' she annoyingly whines

'Because you would be wasting your time. He's happily married and he has no interest in ruining that, and already thinks of you poorly, from how rude you were to me as well as your general bitchy attitude. So just stop,' I grumble, silencing her.

'Uh!' Tia huffs, dramatically walking out the bathroom or where ever.

'Well that was entertaining,' Lea says, all of us laughing at the silliness that just went down.

Thank u for reading, please vote and comment if you enjoyed :)
and also thank you for 179k
xxJenny