Chapter 64

(This chapter is from where Chapter 61 ends btw)

Sage's POV:

His bullet shoots the glass vase, shattering it. A few shards land in my lap, piercing my skin.

'I can't do this anymore Jason.' I cry as he holds a gun to my head.

'What? You want to stop lying to me? Going behind my back? Fucking other men? Because that sounds good to me!' He screams

'I never...' I trail off, knowing nothing I say will be enough. You did this Sage, you broke his rules, you-

'Sam, maybe we should have a little... chat,' a sinister smile creeps in his face.

'No!' I scream, begging him not to. 'You can't! I don't even like him, he has a girlfriend!! Tia!'

'Oh yeah? So if you called her, she'd tell you that?' He threatens, the gun digging into my skin further.

'I'm not lying Jason!'

'Then prove it,' he commands, throwing my phone at me. What is he asking... oh.

I'm surprised to find that I actually have Tia's number, Lea must have put it in for me at some point.

The phone dials and Jason takes a seat on the couch, taking the gun from my head but still pointing it at me.

'Um Hello?' Tia's annoyed voice echos through the speaker.

'Hi Tia, it's S-Paige,' I stutter, Jason's cold stare making me nervous.

'What do you want?' She scoffs

'Um, I called actually because... you know last night...'

'Get to the point, I don't have all day,' Tia sneers

'I was wondering what you and Sam are to each other?' I timidly ask, praying she'll answer correctly.

'Well it's pretty obvious Paige, he's my boyfriend. Don't you know that?' She giggles through the phone. Tia thinks she's hurting me, but damn she just saved my life.

I peer over to Jason, who's dropped the gun so it's aiming at the floor. His eyes are softer but still menacing.

'Well as interesting as it's been talking to you Paige, I've got things to do, like shoving Sam's juicy stick up my hole. Ta-ta,' the line goes dead. Did she really need to say that... well I guess it's more believe-able for Jason? Eww

'We're over Jason,' i let slip out of my mouth.

'What did you just say?!' He demands, getting out of the chair and towering over me. I hesitate before speaking, choosing my words carefully.

'Look at us Jason, I'm in high school, you're- you're Jason McCann. I want to be a teenager, go to parties, have fun, be free. I don't want to be trapped here with you!' I scream, finally letting out all of the emotions I've been feeling for the last year. Even though I don't want to, I do still love him. But I see now, that loving someone doesn't mean you should be with them.

'You seem to think you have a choice Darling,' Jason growls, once again bringing his gun to my head. 'You are mine, and will always be mine, forever. You cannot escape me, Sage,'