f i f t e e n

15 • ASSISTANT

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TAEYEON'S POV

I got home around one in the afternoon and immediately went straight to my room to change my clothes and rest up a little before finally getting up from bed and opening my laptop.

I looked for a comfortable position before finally drowing myself in reading whatever peaks my interest in the web before I ended up checking my social media accounts, particularly Instagram and Twitter.

I spent very little time on Instagran as it was just full of updates on people I don't know that I followed since I was interester in everything that they do, travel, food, etc.

Once I got on Twitter and checked what was trending in the whole South Korea though, I found out that Byun Baekhyun took the number one spot. Ah, well, he is Byun Baekhyun afterall.

I was refreshing my newsfeed when I stumbled upon that tweet that made Baekhyun trend in the whole country. I almost forgot that I was following him in both my accounts.

Baekhyun B. @bbaekhyunn • 30 mins ago

Had late lunch with the casts earlier, thank you for the meal @lishina-nim, I enjoyed it~ We took a lot of photos and wanted to post it with this tweet but you're in the pictures we took when you ate with us, so I decided to just post it when we get together again and when you're already a part of the pic. I'll wait for that day! I know you know who you are~

100 replies | 1.5k retweets | 2.6 likes

babylady @baeksfan • 20 mins ago
replying to @bbaekhyunn

Omg, I wanna know who this person is that baekki didn't post the photo without them

2 replies | 100 likes

lovely j @ljljljlj • 19 mins ago
replying to @bbaekhyunn and @baeksfan

OMG SAME

byun heeji @bbhismine • 15 mins ago
replying to @bbaekhyunn

who is this? i wanna know too. if it's a guy it's fine, but if it's a girl, it's a big NONO for me. if I can't have baekhyun, then no one can!

20 replies | 4 retweets | 2 likes

jajaja @oneandonlyjai • 15 mins ago
replying to @bbhismine

Okay gurl, as far as I know, baekhyun is his own person and no one owns him but himself. you cant just control him like that, thats very wrong.

1 reply | 10 likes

byun heeji @bbhismine • 14 mins ago
replying to @oneandonlyjai

youre just jealous baekhyun doesnt notice you. you can crawl into your corner and cry 🤣

1 reply

#BAEKFORPRESIDENT @loyalty • 14 mins ago
replying to @bbhismine

its not as if he noticed and would notice you either 😉

30 retweets | 50 likes

I stopped reading halfway and wondered who was the person Baekhyun's talking about, it could be me, but it could be the others, too.

I was so lost in thinking at the every possibilities of who Baekhyun was referring to in his tweet when my phone rang and brought me back to reality.