t w e n t y

20 • LAST NIGHT

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

BAEKHYUN'S POV:

I went to the shooting location looking all drained and walking like a zombie, but it's alright, although I barely got any sleeo last night. No, scratch that, I did not get any sleep last night. But then again, I was the one who chose to do it, so it's on me. Hehe.

We were near the beach so it's partly windy even if the sun's shining right above us, making it harder to stay awake.

"Baek-ssi," I heard aunt Yena call from my side. "Are you alright?" She asked, concerned. We were walking around while the others take care of the set.

"Just a little sleepy," I said, though the little part is a lie, because I am extremely sleepy. "Do you mind if I take a short nap over there?" I asked, pointing by the big tree the big boulder's shade.

"Sure, sure! Go get some rest for a while," aunt Yena replied, smiling. "We'll just call you over when everything's ready!" she beamed before walking towards where the others were preparing, leaving me alone on my spot.

After I was left alone, I went straightly under the tree's shade and closed my eyes to rest for a while when I remembered why I was so sleepy, bringing a smile to my face.

《FLASHBACK

Taeyeon and I continued talking and talking, mostly about her weird food combinations like the chocolate dipped fried chicken. How does that even taste?

"How, and why?" I asked, laying down on bed while my phone almost fell down to my face if I didn't catch it on time, causing Taeyeon to chuckle from the other line who was currently shifting herself to her side.

"I was a kid when mom left me to cook dinner by myself since something came up at their company and understood that, so I persuaded her that she can go and check what's up, and I also just recently knew how to cook fried chicken, so I had it as my dinner. But I'm also the type of person who can't eat anything fried without dipping it onto something, in my case, a ketchup," Taeyeon said, chuckling as she reminsces about that particular memory. "Okay, so, I cooked chicken by myself and set the table for myself, but guess what? There's no ketchup available! So I rummaged the whole refrigerator and found that chocolate syrup we used for pancakes earlier in at morning, and I just had the thought to use it, so I did!" Taeyeon beamed, looking extremely adorable while she tells me her story.

"So.. how did it go? How was the taste like?" I asked, really really curious, just before I saw her yawn. "Why don't you go to sleep? You look sleepy. You also have such a busy day tomorrow," I added, noticing how teary and droopy her eyes looked.

"Nah, I'm good," Taeyeon stated, waving her hands at the camera while showing her sweet, sweet smile. "And about the chicken, well, it tasted like fried chicken... but with chocolate syrup!" she explained and chuckled afterwards. Seriously, can you tell me how adorable and cute she can get?

"Oh, and also, don't eat it with burnt fried chicken!" Taeyeon added while showing how awful the taste of that burnt chicken with chocolate syrup is like with her facial expression.

"Burnt chicken? Why?" I asked, curious and in disbelief.

"Well, I fried two chicken and the last one was a little burnt so when I went to taste it with the chocolate syrup, I almost threw the chicken away and ended up eating the chicken without any chocolate syrup with it since I can't waste any food." Taeyeon said with a pout, causing me to laugh at how she reacted while telling the story.