t w e n t y - s i x

26 • TIME PT. 2

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TAEYEON'S POV:

"That's right, that's right." Baekhyun spoke, agreeing with Chanyeol who had a derp-y expression glued onto his face. This dude, really.

"Whatever, go stay together forever, then!" I said and just leaned back to my seat, unknowingly pouting at the moment.

"WHAT? NO!"
"WHAT?! NO WAY!"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol said in chorus, causing the two of them to look at each other for split second, since Chanyeol and Jongim had already sat themselves behind us, before talking once again.

"I don't wanna be with that guy!" Chanyeol said, poiting at my screen where I can see Baekhyun looking at him im disbelief.

"Like I wanna be with a titan like you! No way!" Baekhyun replied back, this time, making Chanyeol paste his infamous dorky glare at Baekhyun who was still wearing that disappointed face.

"All the more reason for the two of you to get together," I stated, causing another chorus of 'no' to come out from their mouths.

"I'D RATHER BE WITH YOU!"
"I'D RATHER BE WITH YOON!"

The two once again said in chorus before bickering for the second time around.

"What do you mean?!" Chanyeol screamed. "I'm not gonna let you have Taeyeon-noona that easily!"

"Am I even asking? No. It's not like I'm scared of you either!" Baekhyun replied back. "And who are you, her dad? You can't decide that for yourself!" Baekhyun added.

"Actually kinda okay with Chanyeol being like that." I stated, still leaning on my seat while I watch the two bicker since it looked so hilarious. It's like seeing two kids fight for a piece of candy.

"But, jelly!" Baekhyun whined on other line. "Oh no, we need to go now. But remember this you, yoda, I'm not gonna lose to you!" Baekhyun said before hanging up the call, causing a minute or two of silence to surround the five of us.

"We were still here in case you're forgetting about us, Taengoo," Yuju stated beside me, breaking the ice, just before the bell rang signalling that it's already lunch time.

"I know, I did not forget about you two," I replied, still in a state of shock even though I enjoyed the two bicker. I did not understand a thing.

"Okay, but what just happened?" Jongin asked behind us, wearing the same expression like we do.

"To be honest, I really don't have any idea what was going on the entire time since all I remember was Baekhyun asking if wr already had lunch before hell broke loose," I stated, noticing that Jongim was looking at me, waiting for an answer. "How about you, Yoon? Do you have any idea what the hell just went on earlier?" I asked, looking back to see that Yoon was surprised as well.

"No. It was the first time I've seen him act like a child. He's usually so mature." Yoon stated.

"Well then, I guess they both have something to bring out that somebody they didn't know they have. Like, Baekhyun actually made Taeyeon so soft and Taeyeon brought the kid out of the matured young adult Byun Baekhyun." Yuju stated beside me.