t w e n t y - t w o

22 • KNOWING DEEPER

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TAEYEON'S POV

Baekhyun and I finally arrived at his condominium building featuring me who was trying so hard not to laugh. It's just so fun to tease him at times.

I watched as Baekhyun proceeded to type in his passcode, until he looked at me and made me enter his passcode instead.

I had no problem typing in his passcode down, to be honest, I actually really enjoyed it. Typing five zeroes and then a single one is fun for me.

"Does typing in someone else's passcode really amuses and makes you happy?" Baekhyun asked just as the door unlocked, allowing us to enter. "But why?" Baekhyun asked once again just after I nodded to his first question.

"I don't know, tell me why your password consists of zeroes and one first," I said, looking at confused Baekhyun just before he threw me that bright smile.

Seriously, though.

"You dork," he said, rubbing the top of my head, messing with my hair, before finally entering his beloved home. "Come on in." he said and literally just dragged me inside his condo unit.

"It's much neater than the last time I came," I unconsciously said out loud, causing Baekhyun to suddenly look at me and put on a shy expression. "I'm sorry about the other time, by the way. The first time I went here and just kinda barged in without you knowing, to be specific." I said, remembering what happened literally just yesterday. I was really surprised that day, by the way.

"Well, I thought I should clean a bit, so if ever what happened the other day happens again, my house wouldn't look so messy. And also, it was alright. I knew someone would come, but I had no knowledge that it will be you, though." Baekhyun shyly replied, looking like a puppy.

"It isn't that messy though, just random shirts here and there, but it's all good," I said, trying to ease Baekhyun down. Apparently, he suddenly felt a little tensed up. "Well, anyways, please start packing up actor Byun Baekhyun." I said, trying to tease him a bit, while pushing Baekhyun towards his bedroom.

"I'm not gonna until you call me baby," Baekhyun stated, startling me, and planting himself to where he was standing. "Call me baby first!" Baekhyun added, sounding like a whiny child, not even budging a bit from his place.

Seriously???

"Why should I even call you a baby in the first place?" I asked in disbelief. Seriously, I can't believe this guy! "And if you don't wanna be late, get going!" I defended while still trying to push the guy bigger than me.

What.

"No!" Baekhyun whined and wiggled himself out of my grasp. "You said I look like a baby." He explained while still trying to wiggle himself out of my hold.

He continued doing this while I also still tried to push him inside his room, when all of a sudden I kinda lost my balance and ended up pushing Baekhyun by the wall behind him and me leaning myself against him while my hands were both placed on both of his sides causing Baekhyun to put one of his arms behind me.

Well, isn't this awkward?

I tried to remove myself as calmly as possible from Baekhyun without making it obvious that I was embarassed as hell!

"Yes, I did," I said after gaining my composture back, trying to act normal. "But I never that you're a literal baby." I added, although to be honest, he is looking like a literal baby right now.