The big plan

Time skip five months later

Third person POV

"Get Shoto and everyone else ready Izuku and I are gonna take a car ride" Endeavor said as he grabbed his son Izuku by the arm and yanked him all the way to the car.

Once the car started they drove in complete awkward silence for about twenty minutes till the car stopped right outside a random building.

"Here's what's gonna happen your going to go in there say your name is Izuku you don't know your last name and never say anything about me or my family again do you understand" Endeavor said while giving Izuku a cold death glare, Izuku nodded his head in fear then got out of the car a went into the building.

Izuku's POV

After what Endeavor told me I got out of car and made my way into the building. But when I got inside there was a lady sitting at a desk,the moment she looked up and saw me she got up from her desk then swiftly walked to me then kneeled down and asked who I was,where was my family,and why I wasn't with them.

   I thought about what Endeavor told me and finally I spoke up "my name is Izuku and my family left me here but I don't why did I do something wrong" I tried my best to sound like I was helpless the lady hugged me and said "no you didn't do anything wrong I promise" she pulled out of the hug and took my hand and a guided me to a room full of kids who were playing but when we walked in they stopped and looked at us then just started playing again as if nothing happened.

   The lady told me to go play while she goes talk to her boss. The room was big there was about almost fifteen kids were playing and other coloring and painting,but I didn't want to do any of that stuff so I noticed in the room was a big play gym really big so I walked over there and since it had stairs and went up for the slide and all the other stuff I saw a little entry at the bottom well it wasn't little I crawled under without a problem and just sat in the slightly lit I guess you could say room until I heard a voice say "hmmm you know no one ever comes down here."

The voice spooked me but I turned a saw a girl about the same age as me with pale skin and purple markings on her face I think it's because of what her quirk was I started to mutter about what her quirk could be until I was snapped out of my trace by a slap to my face."haha listen this is my place and if you want a spot at my place then you have to earn it ok" I looked at her confused then said "how do I earn at spot at your place" I assumed that her she had a strong quirk because of her attitude. She cocked an eyebrow then started to laugh and said "listen I was just joking anyone can come down here but kids don't because their scared of my quirk" she said "well what is your quirk" I asked her, "my quirk is called poison fang i have fangs that will shoot a poisonous venom out I can bite and release venom or spit the venom but when I spit it does nothing the only way it'll work is if I release it into someone only sad thing about my quirk is I'm not immune to the venom so if I swallow some of it it'll take effect on me" she explained "so how does the venom work" I asked "oh it's simple the venom will spread through the whole body attacking anything in its path until it reaches the heart and kills you" she said with a touch of sadness starting to appear "it's the reason my parents gave me up they didn't want a child with a villainous quirk" she said now with tears I her eyes"so what's your story" I couldn't think of what to say so I told her the truth.

"Listen you may not believe me but my father is the No.2 hero Endeavor and the reason I'm here is because my mother told my father I quirkless to protect me you see he has an obsession of creating the perfect child to surpass All Might and my quirk is called creation I can create any quirk I want I recently discovered if the quirk I create is like godly I pass out but I STILL GET TO KEEP IT!! (I sorta shouted but no one heard) .

She looked at me confused trying to possess what I had just said "wait you can create quirks" she grabbed me "can you make one for me please please pretty please" she begged "ok ok ok but what do I get out of this"I asked

   There was a long moment of silence then she got down on one knee ans said "you have me full loyalty I will fight along side you and if I have to I will die for you, I will not lay down my arms until the enemy is broken" she declared "ok I guess that's good enough" I said then I touched her head while she was kneeling down I took her quirk and disposed of it.

In return I created a strength enhancer quirk imagining that it would rival All Mights power then created a nullification quirk after that i thought for a second and created a quirk unique only to her and called it Spider Queen.

I finished the quirks and made sure they had no backlash or drawbacks and gave them to her.

It took a second then she felt a slight pain but it disappeared as fast as it appeared,I said "ok you have super strength that should rival All Mights and a nullification that will nullify anyone's quirk and a quirk only you will have called spider queen" "wait what kind of quirk is called spider queen it sounds lame" she said a little dissatisfied "ok listen the quirk allows you to do all the things a spider can do enhanced strength,a jump boost,you can grow four spider like legs out of your back (sorta like D'Vorah from mortal kombat X and 11) also you shoot webs and you can create a very deadly poison from your super sharp nails that you can grow at will and your immune to the poison that you create,it also can paralyze someone if you want it to.

She looked down for a while then back at me with a smile that could give anyone the creeps." Ok sir you have me now we need more members."

I took a second to possess what she was trying to imply then i figured it out we need more people on our side.

"Ok listen we gotta ditch this place and find suitable members who will join us after that I give them their new quirks and we go all around the world spreading our name." I said in a overconfident matter

She was clapping "bravo but I have a few questions one how do we break out of here, two if we do what will we eat how will we stay warm,three where are we gonna find your suitable members it's not like we can go up to some random person and say "yo wanna a quirk if so then pledge your loyalty to me and well I'll give you one ,"four Where's our money gonna come if we're gonna all around the world and make our name known plane tickets cost a lot of money."She said in the most mature voice she could.

" Ok listen I can create a teleportation quirk for us to travel,two I can A I can create us some food and clothes or B I can create money so we can buy food or clothes,three I'll create a quirk to find our suitable members,four we come back here tomorrow and I create little door right there for us" Izuku said while point at the wall.

"Ok but first you gotta go through the whole questioning thing today then we'll make our escape ok but can it be tonight because I don't want to go to school tomorrow please"She pleaded.

"Alright tonight then but here" Izuku gave her a invisibility quirk he created, "it should turn you and your clothes invisible ok" he said after that they parted ways because they lady in the front called him.

"Ok we have our plan just got to get through the rest of the day well that shouldn't be a problem considering it's almost sun down"he thought as he walked to go see the lady in the front again.

SOMEWHERE ELSE THIRD PERSO POV

"Well welcome Mr. Todoroki glad to have you here to discuss the marriage between your son and my daughter" said some random voice "please you and your lovely family do come in."

"Thank you Mr Yaoyorozu we're glad to be here"Endeavor said in a fake polite voice.

"I'm confident your son will love my daughter and she will surely love you son"Mr Yoayorozu said while closing the door.