New villian

Third person POV a day before the group left to the training camp

   A teenager walks into a room filled with papers about Endeavors missing child years ago (yes Endeavor told the police that Izuku was missing and that it could've been his brother who took him but thats that yeah) as he looks at the UA Sports festival footage that was recorded for him from on of the best seats overseeing the festival he sees a boy with greenish hair.

"Is that him boss" a man with an all black jumpsuit ask the teen. "Yeah thats him.....find him bring him to me" the teen says as the man in black bows then runs as fast as he can.

He along with another man(this time in a red jumpsuit) start to walk out the room they were in and into a warehouse. "What's so important about him boss you already benefit from him it's not like he can defeat you" the man in red says.

"Thats the thing,HE CAN DEFEAT ME FATHER ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL FAVOR HIM IF I CAN GET HIM BACK FOR FATHER THEN MAYBE I CAN ACTUALLY HAVE FATHERS APPROVAL FOR ONCE!!!!!" The teen screams as the guy in red flinches because of his outburst.

"Wait do you two are brothers but you have different dads"the guy in red says. "No..well..yes let me explain my father has been on this planet way before quirks appeared he invented them with his quirk 'creation' which allowed him to create anything he wanted a universe,a quirk,even his very own human being, needless to say that wasn't enough for him he craved battle and gave powerful quirks to different people so he could fight them but he always on he basically was unbeatable no one could defeat him........until one day a long time ago he fell in love with a girl her name was 'Rei' she beat him not physically but emotionally he wanted her so bad and at some point got her but she was taken from him married to someone who beat her father never wanted to intervene well he did but he couldn't he was scared because a few nights before she was taken from him she left him....told him that he was never good enough from her after she left he used his power to look back to the past to see if her parents or someone told her to leave him,but no one it was all her and he was heartbroken but one day he used his power to check up on her all her was her being beaten he was on the verge of killing the man who beat her but he thought for awhile and came up with a plan we give her a son his and her son,the boy would look,and have the same 'false' genes as her husband but in reality it his dna and hers but to technology or any quirk if there was one the would look as if he were Endeavors child,father knew that she would find out what her sons quirk was and keep it a secret but what he never guessed was that Endeavor would give the child away,he was going to adopt the child and raise his to be strong but decided not to he wanted to see if Izuku could become the best of the best and surpass Endeavors child" the teen says.

"Ok but what does that have to do with you"the man in red says as he points at the teen. "Well at the same time Izuku was born I was made yes made not born made,father made me he thought if Izuku could create quirks then I could destroy them though I can't destroy anybody quirks just the ones Izuku makes but he made up for that when he added a hidden drawback to Izuku's quirk the more quirks he created the the more power I gained,one quirk triples my base strength not just muscle it triples everything my speed,hearing,flexibility,sight,my life span and the best part the quirks Izuku makes like say a fire based quirk if he makes that then I'm immune to any fire based quirk which is awesome...and that my dear friend is why I need to find and capture Izuku Deus" the teen says as he walks out of the warehouse.

"Izuku here I come your quirk is strong but mine is stronger"the teen says as he walks frown the warehouse onto the street.