Eight year time skip

Third person POV

   "QUIRKS ARE A PLAGUE THEY WILL BE THE DESTRUCTION OF THIS PLANET DO YOU HERE ME!!!!!!!!!!!" "Bro shut your ass up all I ever hear when I'm trying to fight you is your little bitch voice complaining like shut up ok I don't give a damn about the fucking plague ok that's come and gone all I'm here for is to kill you ok now will you shut your god damn mouth up so we can fight" a pissed off thirteen year old boy named Izuku says to a man who goes by name overhaul.

   "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALK HERE KILL ALL OF MY MEN AND TLAK TO ME LIKE THAT WHO THAT HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!!" Overhaul screams at Izuku "ok listen here Overho you killed my brother Scatter when you did that you signed a contract of death now I could easily have brought him back but I want to revenge so I'm going to kill you take your quirk even though I could probably just make a better version of it but where's the fun in that,where was I after I  take your quirk I'll take your head and feed it to my cat Mr Meow don't think he won't eat you he will he ate another cat that I got for him to play with" Izuku says trying to sound threatening.

   He then uses his light speed quirk runs behind Overhaul grabs him protecting himself with his erasure quirk then steals Overhauls quirk fires up his incineration quirk turns Overhaul into a pile of ash except for his head.

   "Ok that was fun." Using his telepathy he says "alright Ghost come pick me up outside the building" he walks outside of the building as if the entire thing was nothing then his brother Ghost pulls up possessing a 2020 Bugatti Chiron custom dark green and jet black colors.

"Alright let's go we have a dinner to get to"after that He gets in the passenger seat seeing as the driver was occupied by a head made of wool and Overhauls head.

It was a quick drive due to the speed and Ghost's good driving skills. They drove into the car elevator and then drove in to their garage and parked the car.

"Let's go Ghost,is scatter up there"he asked "I think so Doc probably used his resurrection quirk that you gave him" Ghost said while they were walking into the elevator to their big house in the forest where fifteen members lived.

When they got out of the elevator took of their shoes and put on their indoor shoes they went into the kitchen to be met with a chick with a white tail.

"Lueur please be more careful please" Izuku said
"Ok brother sorry" Lueur also known as Melody. The family was preparing for dinner with Usually Izuku being the head chief but he was out so Jarrod better known as Reject was the head chief along with Melody.

"Brother please can I go to my room these guys keep saying I'm getting in the way" complained the girl with the white tail pleaded to Izuku "no if their being to mean then go do something that will entertain you"he told her "fine"she said while giving a pouty face.

"Everyone it's time to eat" said Reject everybody gathered at the table for dinner they dung into the food and were eating peacefully till Ariachnid spoke "so brother the school year's almost over and UA's gonna need a new group of fist years are still thinking about keeping your promise and entering. The room grew silent until Izuku spoke "yea I'm gonna go just so I can keep my promise so I'm gonna need Doc,Ma'Dame,and Reverse to contact all of the major agency's CEOS and tell them we know how they can pay us our we owe you ones that they owe us"Izuku said with a bit of excitement in his voice.

After dinner in Izuku's room

   "Oh yeah scatter I have a present for you"Izuku showed scatter Overhauls head then kneeled down to talk to Mr Meow "ok buddy I have a gift for you" he says as he shows the head to the cat the cat then eats the the entire thing whole.

   "Alright brother we got you the recommendation from all twelve companies so you should be good and when I say good I mean good you'll probably be the most recommended student there"Doc told Izuku

   "Nice now I'll just chill for a while oh yeah tell the family if they want to take some deals form some companies and all that stuff to run it by me ok" Izuku said with boredom in his voice " ok now you and scatter can leave I'm tired like really tired so peace out  bro's" he said after that he showered,changed,and passed out.