Who the hell are you?

Third person POV

   "Dabi hurry we don't have much time it's now or never" Kurogiri says as he and the rest of the L.OV. gather in the bar due to All For One needing time speak to them.

   "Listen your all probably wondering why I have called you here,well the answer is simple my brother has become a target as well as me and my other brothers and sisters,someone is hunting us down one by one we need to get him before this person gets to him before we do" AFO says through the little screen.

   "Master if he a target then why not let him die...I hate that brat he killed my nomu like it was nothing but a object in his path" Shigaraki says while scratching his neck.

   "No if my brother dies then me as well as our other family dies that's out deal that's how we all show our loyalty to him" AFO says in a irritated tone.

   "But.." Shigaraki couldn't finish because he was cut off as Kurogiri made a warp which AFO stepped out of. All the members of the league of villains were in complete shock that the symbol of chaos was standing there before them.

   "Listen up all of you we will rescue my brother after that we will fallow him as soon as he finds out what's happening and the fact that we already lost my dear siblings Airachnid,Reverse,Fox,Tiny and Doc" AFO says as he balls his hands into a fist. "Hell will reign over and te leader will be Izuku."

    "Ok here's the plan the students have trained for a while now and the Wild Wild Pussycats think they should take a little break with a test of courge thats when we make our move,Kurogiri will take us all there from here Mr.Compress will stay with him for when we need to take Izuku just so if he's injured he can compress him but after that happens Magne and Spinner will divert the heroes,I've recruited a new member he has a flame based quirk he will set the forest on fire whereas Mustard will use his poison gas in his section,while thats happening Twice will create clones for Toga and she will try to divert Eraserhead while thats happening Me,Shigaraki,Dabi,Muscular, and Moonfish will go for Izuku do you hear loud and clear" AFO says in the most serious way EVERY.

   "Yes" everyone says in unison. After they regain themselves ALL For One walks out whilst everyone prepares. AFO walks into a room it was filled with toys and the walls were pink as he looked down a little girl with white hair jumps onto him.

   "FATHER your here, but where's uncle Izuku the last time I saw him he said he would come back to see me" the girl says as her eyes well up it tears. "Listen Eri your uncle Izuku is in trouble me and the rest of the league are going to save him you will remain with Kurogiri at all times do you understand" AFO says in the most gentleman like way. "O..ok" Eri says.

Time skip Izuku's POV

   The Pussycats suggested that we have a test of courage everyone except Mina,Sato,Kirishima,Sero, and Kaminari were participating though it was a relief that I got to be on my own it was also quite depressing. I walked through the forest when the smell of smoke filled the air I quickly created a quirk that allow me to breathe the most toxic fumes ever but as I was gonna run to where the smoke came from a taste of blood filled my mouth.

   I couldn't use my breathing quirk anymore but I felt a presence from my left. I used my Incineration quirk but the taste of blood came back and my quirk spiraled out of control burning my arm to a crisp while I screamed in pain and agony.

   I tried to use my regeneration quirk but I couldn't the taste of blood was like permanently stuck int my mouth. I was about to get up but I heard a loud crack then came the pain. Someone broke my leg I screamed until I saw a figure move in the tree lining.

   "Don't bother using your quirks or trying to create more it's useless they'll only be destroyed" I heard figures voice call out to me. After a few seconds he revealed himself and....he looked just like me only with his hair black.

   "Who are you and what have you don..." I was cut off by his immense speed and his super strong punch to my gut. I fell and I couldn't create any quirks nor use any of my quirks. For the first time I felt weak I couldn't defend myself.

   "What's wrong Izuku can't even give me a little fight or at least say something" the guy said in a anger filled voice as he broken my arm. Once again I screamed in pain there was so much I couldn't bare it.

   "Favored yet WEAK" he said as kicked my head I felt dizzy I could feel a warm liquid flow from my head and I fell to the floor and closed my eyes.

Third person POV

   A burst of blue games came from the tree lining. Then out came two people one with his body completely built and the other in a straight jacket. The stranger dodged their attacks no sweat. Then the next attackers came but from behind him it was if air was literally being thrown at him but still he dodged easily.

   "So you must be ALL FOR ONE"the stranger says. "Listen since we're sharing names let me tell you my name, it's Isaac" he says.

   But the villains keep trying to hit him with their attacks one by one then attacking him at once. He dodged every single attack from these unknown people.

   "Is that the best you could do all of you are weaklings why do I get my hopes up" Isaac says.

   "Now we're just stalling Shigaraki says as he along with all the other members get sucked into a blackish/purplish mist. "What a bunch of weaklings" Isaac thinks to himself when he notices Izuku is missing "dammit."

   All of the League Of Villains appear in front of All For One as he looks at Izuku in a critical state. "Let's go we need leave now" AFO says and the other nod before going through the warp and leaving.