Are y'all insane

ONE: I have know idea if I'm insane and my insecurities are letting me see shit but, like why just what happened. How in the world does this god awful story that I came up with off the top of my head get on trending.
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I figured it out people is ya know searching for some good stories and they see this one image of Endeavor glaring with the title 'YOU'RE WORTHLESS' and they think "how'd ya know" and from then on their like alrighty let's read it but once they do their just like 'oh wow this is a story a child would think of' which then leads them to just leave the story exit Wattpad then delete Wattpad for about a good hour THEN reinstall Wattpad hoping that this story is gone, BUT to their tiny fragile hearts it's still here.

Yeah that sums it all up.

Also yeah I'm back, been doing some school stuff and watching anime *cough mainly some black clover cough* and buying overpriced anime merchandise on sketchy sites.

~*~

But to celebrate my untimely return we'll have a Q&A so people can learn my secret techniques to writing.
(But mainly so I don't have update because I'm to lazy to type out a bunch of words for a story that has zero benefits to my sad lonely life)

So just bombard me with questions and I'll answer.

Please no questions on my decision making.