Arriving at the training camp

Somewhere else third person POV

"Your supposed to be one of best ones in your group why can't you save him!!!!!!!!!!!!" So random man said. "Listen I can't heal him his body isn't giving into my healing quirk" Doc says as he looks at the guy in a business suit. "Hold up at gotta call someone" Doc says.

Izuku's POV (he's on the bus to the training camp)

   I was sitting and waiting for when we arrive at our destination when my phone rang. "Hello" I said as I answered it "hey Izuku my quirk isn't healing some guy and remember when you said that we need the guys company on our side well that might not happen" Doc said. "Listen is there any of the other family members with you or another with a strong quirk by you" I said into the phone quietly so no one in the bus could hear me but I don't think they will because their so loud.

   "Yeah um Tiny is with me here" Doc said "well I'm pretty sure you know what to do" I said in a bored voice so he knows not to call me again. "Yeah I know I'll get it done" Doc says before he hangs up.

Back to Doc third person POV

Doc slipped his phone back into his pocket. "Alright I have a plan...kill that one" he says as he points towards Tiny who is now realizing that it was that time were the costumer is more important than the member but she couldn't do anything because Doc used his knockout quirk and she was well knocked out.

   After ripping a few of her limbs off and taking some of her organs they finally managed to heal the one guy who was about to die. "Listen I can't thank you enough and as payback you have my companies support" the man in the suit said as he and the now back to life guy leave.

   Doc looks down at the ground towards Tiny's dead body. He leaned down and uses his resurrection quirk to bring her back to life. After a few seconds of limbs and other things growing back she finally starts to breathe again. Doc picked up her unconscious body and carried her back to the place where she was staying.

Back to Izuku now but this time for good
Third person POV

   The bus went on the road for about another ten minutes or so till it finally came to a stop. Everyone in class 1-A  exited the bus to look around and see why they stopped here.

   There was a black vehicle that was parked there as well after all the students got off the bus two individuals opened the door to the car and walked over to 1-A. The two were the pro heroes Mandalay and Pixie Bob and some little who looked like he mad for some reason.

   After explaining when was going on and why they were all there and how the students have a time limit Pixie Bob used her quirk and yeeted 1-A down the cliff.

   Izuku recovered from the fall very as well as Mineta.
"Hey Neta I bet you one quirk that I'll make it the camp before you do" Izuku says as he stares at Mineta before the two shake hands.

   The duo ran towards where the camp would be or they thought it would be before some big nasty rock thing popped out of nowhere. Izuku created a new quirk that would allow him to create a small meteor and shoot it threw the air at the same speed as sound. He used his newly made quirk and created a meteor ball which he shot at high really high speeds but instead on the one ball it split into about twenty little ones they scattered almost like a shot gun would and completely obliterated the beast.

"This is going to be fun" Izuku said to Mineta.

——————————————————————

Izuku's newest quirk—Meteor—he can create small meteors and shoot them at the speed of sound