Final exams

Time skip to after the internships

The day had begun with Aizawa telling the students about the summer camp and the final exam. The students went on with whatever they do mainly most of the trying to figure out how the whole final exam will go. Some asked asked Yaoyorozu if she could help them study seeing as she tied with Izuku in first and mainly because he wouldn't want to help. That's because he was going to train someone who he really thought could be one of the best heroes only if he controlled his desires.

"Hey Mineta lets go"Izuku said as he walked towards the shrimp. "Why I got this,I scored in the top ten" the tiny dude said. "Yeah top ten not top three"Izuk said now holding the tiny guy by his shirt collar. "Uh uh fine I'll go" Mineta said now scared for his safety.

   At Izuku's house which was empty because everyone of his brothers and sisters were doing their own thing which usually takes a year to two years. "Wow your house is big" Mineta said "Yeah" Izuku said as he led Mineta outside.

   The two were sat in the yard studying. Before the sun started to go down Izuku told Mineta that he was going to ask him some questions.

"What's your opinion on the girls" he asked after he gave Mineta a copy of his hyper regeneration quirk. Mineta told Izuku what he thought about all of the girls in his class.

Ok .......but thinking like that will never make you a hero" Izuku said before he used million at its full power on Mineta. The force of the punch wiped out the forest behind Mineta and destroying Mineta's full right side of his body leaving the left side completely intact with bones sticking out.

Mineta screamed in agony because of the attack but the pain was gone and his right was fully restored. "Now what do you think about the girls in class 1-B" he asked with a quirk similar to one of Overhauls guys quirk. Mineta answered truthfully and Izuku set off a blast from his incineration quirk which Mineta screamed in even more pain than before.

The two continued for another technically three days due to Izuku's new quirk Stop which stoped time completely allowing Izuku and anyone he wanted to not be affected by it. Each time Izuku gave Mineta a question and he would answer truthfully which was always to Izuku's expectations and he send Mineta through extreme pain to point were Izuku even lowered the speed of the hyper regeneration quirk to taking a full ten minutes to heal the body and when Mineta heals the wounds the pain isn't numbed actually Izuku made the lowered the hyper regeneration to the point were within those ten minutes Mineta would suffer more extreme pain due to him healing.

Time skip to the day of the final exams

   "Listen I never give quirks to anyone except my family but I guess I'll make an exception" Izuku said as he upgraded Mineta's quirk. "Alright listen I've improved your quirk but I've got maybe three more gifts for you"Izuku said "what are you gonna give me three more quirks" Mineta said with a lot of energy "yes I am" Izuku sais as he placed his hand on Mineta's head giving him three quirks.

  "Ok the first is a quirk I got from a villain named Overhaul it's called OVERHAUL it allows the user to disassemble and reassemble matter, the second is called POP OUT it allows the user to teleport anywhere, finally the third is called TITAN this allows you to have the full strength of a titan though this one has backlash the amount of time you use it is the amount of time your body will be sore and the hyper regeneration won't heal it but you can overcome this if you prove you deserve it" Izuku said before the two left for school.

At school Aizawa explained how the whole practical exam would go and the teams. "So I'm paired with Mr Pissed OFF himself huh well can't say I'm surprised Mr Aizawa probably saw how jealous he was after I explained my quirk on the drive towards the USJ" Izuku thought to himself. All the teams went one after another. "So I'm guessing the only reason we're facing All Might is because Bakugo is the ninth user of One For All"Izuku as principal Nezu "why yes Aizawa saw that All Might had a close relationship with Bakugo" Nezu said not surprised that Izuku knew the secrets of One For All, "so what do I have to with this"Izuku asked "well you see we noticed that Bakugo is clearly jealous of your quirk to the point were he actually asked All Might if All For One could pass his quirk to" the hybrid said, "so brother All For One could be on Bakugo's list" Izuku thought to himself.

The conversation ended due to Izuku and Bakugo now going to take their exam.