"Sorry but no"

Third person POV Yaoyorozu mansion

   Izuku got out of the limo and said the big house in front of him. "Fuck that was one of the most boring car rides ever how does she keep that stern face for so long"Izuku thought to himself as he fallowed Yaoyorozu into her house which was big thats the word that could describe it.

   "Mr Midoriya it's a pleasure to meet you my daughter told me about you and how you won that little match with your multiple quirks" her father said.

   "Ok but that doesn't explain why I'm here" Izuku said. " well listen Mr Midoriya with your multiple quirks and my daughter's creation quirk you and her could make a powerful child" her father said to Izuku

   "Look Mr Yaoyorozu I'm sorry but what your telling me is that you want me to get with your daughter and have a baby with her just be of my quirk and her quirk" Izuku said in a sour tone.

   "You said quirk as in you only have one but according to my daughter you had super strength,super speed,teleportation,future vision, something called location" her father said "what exactly is your quirk Mr Midoriya" he asked in a tone that one could say is how villains speak.

   (Sigh)"Well my quirk is called creation I can create,take,copy or destroy quirks and determine their backlash and drawbacks" Izuku said while staying cautious just in case he had to fight his way out of there.

   "W-what with a strong quirk like that my grandchild could be one of the most if not the most powerful person on the planet"Yaoyorozu's father said.

   "So what do you say Mr Midoriya will you take my daughter's hand in marriage" her father said now smiling.

   "I'm sorry sir but I'm not going to be a pawn in your little game or whatever your trying to do just so you can have a powerful grandchild so I'm gonna have to decline goodbye" Izuku said then turning to the door only to be stoped by two what looked like butlers.

   "I'm pretty sure we can reach a compromise Mr Midoriya surely you will at least think it over"Mr Yaoyorozu said.

   "Uhhhh yeah sure"Izuku said then teleporting to his house.

   "Find out who he is and if he has any family or anything we can use against him Mr Yaoyorozu said to his butlers while walking off.