One v One

Third person POV

   After a while it time for the one on one battles and the first match was Izuku vs Shinso. As both contestants made their way to the battle stage there was a pro hero in the bleachers watching Izuku nonstop making sure not to take his eyes off of him.

   Both fighters were finally on the stage after a few seconds the match began. "So your quirk is something isn't huh I mean the ability to create quirks someone like you is so blessed" "you can stop your quirk won't work I've disabled it" Izuku said to his opponent knowing how his quirk was strong. "What!!!!." Izuku created a Aerokinesis quirk and blasted Shinso out of bounds with the pure force of the wind.

"Shinso is out of bounds Midoriya wins" Midnight announced. Once she announced his victory Izuku left to one of the waiting rooms. Only to cross paths with the number two hero Endeavor.

Izuku kept walking then walked into Endeavor. "Why don't you watch where your going boy"Endeavor said "hmmm I think I'll play around with him just to get under his skin" Izuku thought.

"Huh hey excuse me sir but I don't know if your allowed back here" Izuku said "I'm the number two hero Endeavor why don't you watch your tone boy"Endeavor said "Endeavor never heard of you which is a surprise I know every hero that must mean your new right hadn't made a name for yourself"Izuku loved saying that knowing they right in front of a camera and of Endeavor did something stupid it could shatter his image. "I said I am the number two hero" Endeavor told Izuku now in a menacing tone "isn't Best Jeanist the number two hero" "now listen here I know you know who I am and I know who you are Izuku Todoroki" "excuse me but I'm not Todoroki I think he's on the battle stage right now" Izuku said trying to change the subject "I know it's you Izuku now why don't you come hug your father"Endeavor said in a daring tone "ok you win but why the hell are you here Endeavor" Izuku said in a threatening voice which made Endeavor flinch upon hearing it "listen son,"excuse me "son" since when have I been your "son"you didn't want me but now that you finally find out I'm powerful with a powerful quirk you want to call me "son" like that'll ever happen" Izuku said but Was curious to how Endeavor found out about his quirk the teachers didn't explain his quirk.

"Wait how did you find about my quirk old man" Izuku asked "well Mr Yaoyorozu called me and told me he would rather have his daughter marry my other son Izuku and when I asked him how he found out he told me that he went through some old footage and also told me your quirk, I was skeptical at first but when I brought it to your mother she confirmed the truth about you and her little promise" Endeavor said.

"Doesn't matter I don't need you or anyone else just myself" Izuku said as he walked back towards the battle stage seeing as it was finally his time to fight Todoroki.

When both of them heard the sound to fight Todoroki tried to attack Izuku but his quirk was disabled. Even if Todoroki's quirk hadn't been disabled he wouldn't have dodged Izuku's attack that was coming. In a instant second Izuku used his Light speed and kicked Todorok out of bounds instantly winning the match.

Finally it was Izuku vs Bakugo the match began and Bakugo used his explosions to launch himself towards Izuku but Midnight announced that Bakugo had won. He looked to the opposite side of the stage where he was before the match stared in anger as he saw Izuku standing there out of bounds. Bakugo a so pissed off he tried to to attack Izuku but was instantly knocked out because Izukua had hit him with one punch and the blonde boy went down easily.

"Wow didn't know that he was gonna react like that but then again you can't blame him the strongest student walked out of bounds just so you could win" the thought to himself.

At the awards ceremony All Might was giving the first,second,and third place their medals and boy was Bakugo freaking out. But seeing as he beat Todoroki Izuku didn't need to win.

Time skip the day after the Festival

A day later during class the students had to intern with heroes for a week Mr Aizawa showed the results with Izuku getting the most fallowed by Todoroki,then Bakugo and so forth.

"Hmm who should I intern with" Izuku thought till he stumbled upon one name he saw on the paper that stood out. "Endeavor" he screamed inside " WHAT DOES THAT MOTHERFUCKER WANT I THOUGHT I MADE IT CLEAR HE WAS NOTHING TO ME AND I DIDN'T NEED HIS HELP OH I WISH I COULD JUST RIP HIS HEART FORM HIS BODY THEN EAT IT( yea you heard that correctly)AFTER THAT FEED THE REST OF HIS BODY TO MR MOEW OR EVEN RIP HIM APART SLOWLY HEARING HIM SCRAM IN PAIN AND THEN EAT EACH PART IN FONT OF HIM SO HE COULD SEE HOW WEAK HE WAS COMPARED TO ME"Izuku thought but was snapped out of it but Uraraka.

"Hey Izuku who are you interning with wait a minute whoa you got Endeavor wanting you at his agency you should go it's probably because you beat Todoroki in the first seconds of your fight" she said enthusiastically.

"Ok I'll do it just so I gloat that I'm better than a Todoroki" Izuku said.

——————————————————————

Two new quirks

Aerokinesis~ the ability to control wind

Warp defense~ when someone or something try's to get near Izuku a warp will appear diverting the attacker or whatever away from him