x. IF YOU LIKE PIÑA COLADAS, AND GETTING CAUGHT IN THE PAIN.

ACT i

ACT i. why was six afraid of seven ? because seven lived and six did not.
CHAPTER x. ❛ IF YOU LIKE PIÑA COLADAS, AND GETTING CAUGHT IN THE PAIN. ❜

 ❜

present day,
california desert.

                  "NO, NO, I CAN DO IT, I PROMISE," ZERO GIGGLED BENEATH THE BLINDFOLD, trying to keep a steady hand. From opposite of the girl, Four stood on the roof of the plane with an apple in his mouth and an amused wince on his face, making sure he stayed as still as possible. Zero, who was not at all in the right frame of mind to even walk in a straight line ━━━ let alone perform target practice, closed her eyes and tried to focus on her breathing. With each inhale, her fast-track mind tried to settle on the calculations of what was where. Usually, she remembered everything about everything. But tonight, her mind was understandably hazy. So as the dangers of what they were about to do ricocheted around her skull, she decided it was best not to overthink it. And doing just that, she extended her arm and relinquished her hold on the knife.

The blade tore through the air and embedded itself into the core of the apple.

            Ripping the blindfold off of her face, she was relieved to have found a bewildered Four appearing unscathed. Simultaneously, the pair begun to cheer in surprise, sharing an equal amount of pride for what she had just pulled off. Zero leapt up and down with joy, spinning around in a circle. Four, however, shaked off his doubts and reached up onto the tip of his toes, arms thrown into the air to display his inspirit. He called out what sounded to be a buoyant acclaim before it became quickly replaced with a confounded shout.