xi. SQUAT THRUSTS WITH BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH.

ACT ii

ACT ii. falling in love and also 1000 feet in the air.
CHAPTER xi. ❛ SQUAT THRUSTS WITH BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH. ❜

 ❜

present day,
california desert.

               "HEY, ONE! YOU EVER PLAN ON CALLING ME SIX?" SEVEN CALLED OVER TO THE MAN with an oblivious smile, clueless to the way in which he made Zero freeze up. The girl's grip tightened on the strap of her bag and her brother shot her a glance of concern. When she dismissed him with a blank stare, he continued to saunter across the boneyard by her side. The rest of the group lagged behind, trying to lug their gargantuan duffel bags over their shoulders.

"Nope," One deadpanned, not bothering to look back.

"Okay..."

           As the siblings marched ahead, they begun a conversation the second they were out of earshot and the others did the same.

"You sure about this?" Zero asked, fixing the circular sunglasses on her face.

             The girl knew that this fact no longer mattered. After killing the generals back in Vegas, her brother had discovered the whereabouts of where Murat was being held captor. The mission was set and so was the team. And as far as cages go, his was as lavish as they got. Despite the malevolence of his brother, Ni Hai tower was looking pretty comfortable right about now. Especially after Zero had been camping out on a mattress thinner than her self-esteem in a confined plane for the past four months. So they were all set and assembled, ready for an incredibly dull fourteen and a half hour flight over to Hong Kong. The plan was in motion and there was no stopping it now. And being that they were so close to staging their coup, nobody wanted to.