LA

1-1-20

I wake up to my alarm going off. It was set for 9:34. Due to that fact we meet our fans today. Well that's what some people call them aka my family and friends. But I like to think of them as supporters. Cause they pretty much are.
I wake Payton up, and he get s up after 8 times of trying. I ask him
" I thought you'd be use to getting up this early.?" He said
" Just because I travel and wake up early doesn't mean I'm use to it." I pull out if bed and tell him to get dress while take a shower. He asks if he could join and if course I said no, cause if I said yes we would be in their for so long, and I may be unable to walk 😏!

Smut warning

I grab my clothes and turn on the shower to warm. I get in and about 13 minutes in the shower I feel someone come from behind and and wrap their arms around my waist, and pull me towards them. I turn around to see Payton. I ask him if he's wearing projection and he says yes. I look down just in case and he does and he does. I'm on birth control but you can't be to prepared. I feel him pull me close and I feel him enter me. I make a small moan. Then I feel him kiss me kinda roughly. He brings his hands to the bottom of thighs and he pushes me against the wall, he then picks up my thighs where they are wrapped around his waist.
I feel him kiss me on the neck leaving light hickies.
(Just so you know Faith Payton's sister is watch your dog)
He puts me back down and he kisses me down from neck to my stomach. Then I think
Thought-
His he going to try harder this time?
End of thought
Then I feel his tounge inside if me. I go crazy. I gently pull at his haiy while saying
"More Daddy. More." while running out of breath and that's what he does is give me more. I then say " Enter me please." He stops kisses me back up my stomach to my neck and he enters me again and this just felt amazing. I then say " Okay we should stop. We need to get ready." He says " Not yet princess."
(Okay I read to many Paytonmoormeier story's)
I then say "Please Daddy. We gonna get in trouble." He then stops and we get out if the shower. So you know how I said I would be barely able to walk? I was right. But I still managed to get dressed.
My outfit:

(Yes I used Avani, and your wearing favorite kind if brand of shoes)Long hairstyle:

Long hairstyle:

(Yes I used Avani, and your wearing favorite kind if brand of shoes)Long hairstyle:

Short hairstyle

(If your hair is shorter then that, that is okay my hair is to short to do any of these hairstyles

(If your hair is shorter then that, that is okay my hair is to short to do any of these hairstyles. No I'm not Lesbian nor Bysexual I'm straight. And In not transgender. I'm a female.)

Then we make our way downstairs and meet some of our supporters. They were so nice and everything. They gave me drawings, scrunchies, and little gifts. One girl came up to me she seemed about 13 or 14. I asked her what her age was she said 14. She was also deaf.
I know sigh lanauge so that's how communicated.
(Actually do know sign language)
And she gave me a drawing. It was a really good drawing. I took a photo with her and thanked her for the drawing. And she left after about 2 hours of this we went out to eat.
The friends that were their were:
Chase Hudson,
Jackson Felt,
Sam Hurly, and
Josh Richard.
We talked and we ate some food the sitting range was:
Me, Payton, Chase Hudson, Josh Richard, Jackson Felt, and Sam Hurly.
Payton left to go to the restroom and we just talked Chase, Jackson, Sam and I be came really close. But Josh kept making me feel a little bit uncomfortable. He would always stare at me as if I was something to eat. And it kinda scared me a little. Payton came out and I asked him if we could talk he said yeah. We went outside and I told him about Josh. Payton said he will speak to him. I thanked him and went back inside. He called Josh outside and they talked.

Payton's Pov-
Y/N told me about how uncomfortable Josh made her and I promised her that I'd talk to him. She went to go back and sit down and I called Josh over. He came out and I told him "Josh you are really making Y)N uncomfortable."
He stood their for a good 2 minutes then said " What do you mean?"
Is he trying to play dumb.
I say " She told me that you are starting at her as if your something to eat and it's making her really uncomfortable. Can you please explain why!?" I say a little annoyed. He says that's how he looks at every other girl but I never seen him stare at someone like that before. So I told him that we talk about it later. He said okay and we went back inside. I sat back down next to Y/N and gave her a 'everything is going to be okay' look. She smiles but it was a worried smile. I feel as if she's hiding something from me but what?!
End if Pov
Payton gave me an ' everything is going to be okay' look.
I gave him a smiled but he noticed it was a worried smile. And I got nervous cause I know that he thinks that I'm hiding something and I really don't want to tell him what the problem is. I know he won't leave me. But will he think if me differently?

What will happen next.
Sorry if I sounded a little bit mean when I said no I'm not Lesbian and all that stuff. I'm not. I'm not against it. But I've been bullied my whole life, due to the way I look and dress. And J just don't want y'all assuming things but I love y'all and thank you for your support. Byeeee