DANG IT JOSH

1-3-20

Y/N Pov-
I wake up to a camera flash. I open my eyes and see everybody except Josh.
Payton starts to wake up. "Wheres Josh?" Ask them kinda worried. They said that they didn't know. I get up grab my clothes, go to the bathroom and and change.

"Where are you going?!" Everybody said all at once.

"I'm going to go looking for Josh!
Where else? Actually don't answer that."

I leave and before I get to the elevator/door I hear someone call my name. It was Payton. I ask
"What are you doing?"
He says " Im coming with."

This y'all's outfit:
(Your wearing Payton's clothes)
My outfit:

This y'all's outfit:(Your wearing Payton's clothes)My outfit:

Payton's outfit:

We leave the Hotel/house then I say

" I think I may know where he is." Payton looks at me with confusion, we order an Uber while waiting outside

A/N:okay so I'm gonna go on a head and skip to when they are getting out of the uber. Okay? Okay!

So Payton pays and we get out. We enter a restaurant that gives away really good food, and beer.

(He doesn't actually drink in real life just in this story.)

I see Josh at the bar and I go up to him and grab him by the ear and take him outside.
I say " What are you doing?! Your 17 not fu**ing 20!" I'm so mad at him, but yet I was still really worried.

Josh's Pov-
(This is new.)
I can't stand seeing Payton with Y/N! I love her. I just decide to go out and have a drink, it's not like their gonna go looking for me.

*At the restaurant/bar*
I have had only 1 beer. Actually I haven't even had my first drink yet. I just have a bottle of beer in front of me thinking if I should drink this or not.

I then feel someone grab me by the ear and take me outside. It was Y/N! Payton was with her. Of course, he was.
She says "What are you doing?!
You fu**ing 17 not 20!"
I tell her "I wasn't drinking. I was thinking if I should drink it or not."
End of Pov