OoF 2

Same day-

We finish eating, and we order and Uber to a Bowling place.
We get their, and I won the first round. Then for the second round I had to use the restroom, so I decided to go since 3 people had to go before it was my turn to bowl.
On my way to the restroom, I feel someone push up against the wall and then I feel someone kiss me. I pushed away right away and it was Josh I yelled at him
"What the hell Josh!"
Payton was standing their and he was getting ready to cry I started to cry he yelled at me. He said
" Why are you crying you cheated!?"
I ran to him telling him that Josh is the one that kissed me and that as soon as he did I pushed away!
Payton didn't say anything then he remembered my dream, and the promise he made. He hugged me and said " I promise I will never leave you." I looked at him and kissed him and  I said 
"Thank you." Then Payton broke the kiss and looked at Josh. He yelled at him saying
"If you ever, ever come near her again you will wish you never met me!" Then Josh just ran out and I said " We need to go after him." Payton looked at me confused and said " Bu--but he kisses you. Wh--wh-why go after him?" I said " Who knows what he's going to do, to himself Payton. We need to go after him."
He nodded and we left and looked for him. Payton and I found him at his hotel room/ bedroom. He was crying. Payton said he'd talk to him. They went in the bathroom and they talked. They came out and Josh apologized, he also said
" I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you. Your with one of my best friends. And I just couldn't control myself. Your so nice, funny,smart, and very pretty. Payton is very lucky to have a girlfriend like you."
I said " It's okay. But who knows you may find someone better than me." He smiled and looked at Payton, and said " Friends?" Payton said " Friends." They hugged, and everything was better. Payton and I went to our room and we close the door and lock it.

SMUT WARNING

Then I feel Payton push me on to the bed and he started to kiss me on the lips. Then he starts to kiss me on the neck he whispers in my ear " I'm going to try a lot harder this time."  My eyes go wide. He then moves his hands up my shirt, and takes it off and he starts to kiss me down my stomach. He starts to take off my pants I say to him kinda out of breath already " Why am the only one half naked? When your fully dresses." Payton gets of and he takes off his pants and his shirt. So now Payton is just in his underwear and I'm in my bra and underwear. Then he says
"Is this better?" He says with a smirk. I say " Yes." He then gets back on top of me and he kisses me. He wants his tongue to enter my mouth but I don't let him. He then squeezes my butt and a moan escapes my mouth and he takes it as a chance, he then puts his tongue in my mouth.

Payton's Pov-
I try to enter my tongue into her mouth but she wouldn't let me.
So I squeeze her butt and a moan escapes her mouth and I take that as a chance to enter her mouth so I did. Then I flip us where she's on the top and I'm on the bottom. I then unclip her bra and it falls and she throws it.
She starts to kiss me down my chest to my stomach. I feel her removing my underwear and then I feel her sucking. I tried so hard not to moan to loud, so I grab a pillow and put in my face where I moan into it. I then tell her to stop and she wouldn't so I had to call her "Babygirl" for her to stop. She then starts to kiss me and then I remembered the condom. I go grab it out if my suitcase and put it on. I then get back on top of her and start to kiss her, I go to neck then her stomach. I start to tease her by pulling at her underwear she says " Just do it." She sounded really out of breath. It really turned me on but if I was going to do it I needed her to say one more thing so I started to tease her more and she said kinda annoyed " Just do it Daddy." While still out of breath.
End of Pov

Y/N Pov-
I feel his tongue enter my area and I start to pull at the blankets cause when he said he'd try harder, he DID try harder!
He started to do figures with his tongue and it caused me to arch my back a little bit which