OoF 3

1-15-20

*Catch up*
I was asleep in the hospital for 4 days and I got to leave the next day. So it pretty much only took me 4 days to heal, I'm also gonna have to go to therapy for my depression, snd I'm also gonna need to take medicine too.
*End of catch up*

I wake up in my bed hoping Payton would be their, but he wasn't. I got up and looked around the whole house but couldn't find him! I call him and he answers right away.

Payton/Y,/N
*Call*

Where are you?

I'm at Chick-fil-A getting you your favorite food.
Is everything okay?

Yeah. I just panicked. But plz next time leave a note.

Okay I promise. Love you baby.

Love you too BB.
Bye.
*End of call*

A big wave of relief flowed overed my body, just knowing that he was safe.

Payton's Pov-
I wake up and think to get Y/N her favorite food from
Chick-fil-A.
So I get dressed and grab my keys and go to my car. I start driving when I remembered that I didn't leave a note for Y/N.
But I'll just hope she'll be okay.

I get to Chick-fil-A and while I'm waiting for the food I get a call from Y/N I answer it immediately. She asks me where I am and I told her Chick-fil-A, getting her favorite food. So after like a couple of seconds she hangs up. I get out and unlock the door.
Go upstairs and Y/N is sitting down on the bed with one of hoodies on a pair in sweat pants.
Wow! That really turned me on!
End of Pov

Y/N Pov-
While I was waiting for Payton to get back I decided to wear a pair of his clothes. I wear one of his hoodies, and a pair of his sweat pants. He then not so long after I changed entered my room and looks at. He bits his lip and I realized that I just turned him on. This is going to be expecting.
(This the outfit:)

(I know it's not a hoodie but it's the best I could find.)

He gives me my food and we watch The Walking Dead.
(If you hadn't heard of it yet it is pretty based on the title but it is awesome!)

We finish and I feel as if Payton is staring at me so I say "What?"
He says "Nothing. Your just so beautiful." I turn red. Then I say
"Not only that, but also cause I'm turning you on." He nods then kisses me. It was such an passionate kiss.

*😈Smut warning 😈*

He gets on top if me, and starts to kiss my neck I moan quietly and then he gets to my sweet spot and it makes me moan kinda loud, but kinda quiet.
I feel his hands go up his hoodie and takes it off. I expected this to happen so I wore a bra under the hoodie. He kisses me in the lips and then I feel his tongue inside of my mouth. After awhile he kisses me down to my stomach, he starts to leave hickies on my stomach. I say "I guess I can't wear crop tops anymore."
"Good." He said with a smirk. 

He then pulls off the sweatpants and starts to kiss me on my thighs. He then flips us over I'm on the top and he is on the bottom and I'm on the top.
I take off his shirt and I kiss him on the neck leaving hickies, I then untie his sweatpants and take them off. And when I remove his sweatpants I see that he has a boner, I get off and start to die from laughter! He says
"What's so funny?" I point to his area still laughing, he looks down and sees that he has a boner he grabs a blanket and covers his boner up.

While I'm still laughing I say
"I completely forgot how big it was!"
(🙅🤦Sorry had to say it😂🤣😬)
He then looks at me wide eyes and grabs me by the waist and kisses me. I lay down on top of him and he flips it from where I'm on the bottom and he is on the top. He kisses me on my stomach and it caused me to moan quietly, then he kisses me on the thighs and while he's doing that he is tugging at my underwear. I say "Just do it." He pulls down my underwear and puts his tounge inside of me. I'm pulling at his hair lightly and pushing his head down lightly trying to get him go deeper.

I say "Deeper Daddy." I'm definitely out if breath from so much pleasure. He goes deeper and I arch my back a little bit which causes him to go deeper. I moan louder then last time and I could tell that he was happy with himself knowing that he could make me moan loud, and that he could give me so much pleasure.
I feel his hand wrap around my neck which turned me on a lot more. After like 1 more minute of him eating me up I told him to stop, but he didn't. He got both of his hands and spread my thighs our which gave me more pleasure. I moan and I felt him smirk. I say "Please stop Daddy."
I'm going to die if he doesn't stop, and I'm also hungry.
(Not that hungry you naughty kids 😉😜😈)
He stops and he lays down next to me and I say "I'm hungry." While still out if breath.

I have no idea how long he did it for cause I still felt as if he was going even though he was laying next to me. He says "I just ate you up and you're still hungry." He sounds as if he's more out of breath then me. I say " Not that hungry you dirty boy.😳"
He laughs and I went to go stand to get dressed but I fell before I could even take my first step.
Payton laughs and says " I did you gooood didn't I ?!" I say
*End of Smut*

"Stop laughing and help me up and get dressed!" He clams down a bit and helps me up and puts me in my PJS.  I say "I'm not going with you?"
"Of course not! If people see that you could barley even walk they'd realize how good I did you." I told him fine and he left to get pizza.

He came back after awhile and we ate and cuddled. I love this boy so much. He is my everything!
After awhile we fell asleep.

A/N: hey guys tell me if you think I'm good of bad at the Smuts. Plz be honest. Okay? Well hoped you enjoyed? Byeeeeee!!!!