OoF 4/ What the living Hell

1-20-20

Payton's Pov-

I wake up to me cuddling Y/N. She is so cute when she sleeps.
I get up and go to the bathroom, when I get out I see Y/N on her phone I asked her who she was talking to and she told me her Mom. She shows me and it shows their text. Its a free day, which means that we can do whatever we want 😏.

I look at her and she says

Y/N- What?

Me- Nothing. Your just so beautiful.🌷

*SMUT*

She puts down her phone and I kiss her on the lips. I feel her smile, through the kiss. I pull myself on top of her and I start to kiss her on the neck. I hit her sweet spot and she made quite moans. I pull the hoodie over her head and I kiss her on her stomach. I leave hickies on her stomach and I pulled of her sweatpants and I start to kiss her on her thighs.

I take off my sweatpants and I get back on top of her and kiss her on the lips. I start to tug at her underwear and also teasing her. She says

Y/N- If we are gonna do this we need a condom.

I go to my suitcase and pull out a condom. She rolls her eyes playfully. That was hot!

I take off my underwear and put on the condom. I get back on top if her and I start to kiss her on the neck. She tells me to enter her.
End of Pov

Y/N Pov-

I tell Payton to enter me. So he pulls off my underwear and he slowly enters into me. He then starts to go faster, and at this point he is just grinding on top of me. His hair falls on to my face and I can hardly hear him groan and moan.

He starts to kiss my neck and then he starts to suck on it leaving a hickey. I moan and after awhile we stop and he lays down next to me.

Me- I want Chick-fil-A.

Payton- Okay.

He throws away the condom and we start to get dressed.

My outfit:

Payton's outfit

Payton's outfit

We leave and we order an Uber to get us their

We leave and we order an Uber to get us their. We get their and its like 12:06. We get in their and Payton orders. I get a call from my manager.

Call with Manager-
M= Manager

M- hey Y/N sorry to interrupt anything if you where busy.

Y/N- No. Your are okay. Just getting food with Payton.

M- Okay. Well I just wanted to tell you to be careful because your ex escapes from prison. So I want you to go back to the hotel right away. And call the police and tell them where you are.

Y/N- Did he leave anything behind or anything!?

M- Yes. He left a note. It says
"I'm coming for Y/N. And your BF too." Are you okay?

Y/N- I'm getting Payton now and we are going to the hotel right now! Thank you for telling me.

M- No problem sweetie. Be careful. Bye.
End of call

Payton comes outside with the food and I grab him by the hand and run all the way to the nearest store. Payton looks at me and I am crying my eyes out! He says

Payton- Y/N are you okay? What happened?

Me- He's coming.

He understood who I was talking about. He called the police and he told them where we are. They come and the security guards and the police surround the mall. They told everyone in the mall to go, due to the fact that my ex is coming here.
(If you don't remember the exs name is Jason.)

The police see him and start handcuff him. I walk over to him and I just wanted to beat his ass up! He looks at me and says

Jason- Y/N please listen!

Jason- I loved you. But then later on in the relationship I started to want you more and more. But I knew that I couldn't get what I wanted. So I forced you to do them-

Me- Bye hurting me, cussing at me, leaving bruises, so many awful memories, and so much pain! You are such an Fu**ing Asshole!

Jason- And I also started to trun into my Dad a little bit.

Me- Yeah! No Shit!

The cops take him away and Payton and I order an Uber to take us back to the hotel. When we get their Jackson tells us to look at the TV.

It showed the hold entire Fu**ing scean! I started to yell and scream! Payton. Grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a tight behind hug. He started to tell me that everything was going to be okay and stuff like that.

*Later*
It is now 6:35pm and I am tired. I throw on a pair of Payton's sweatpants and a hoodie. Just wearing his clothes made me happy. I lay down and couldn't fall asleep. Then Payton layed down next to me and pulled me into a tight hug and I fall asleep.

After awhile Payton falls asleep.

A/N- I honestly don't know how I feel about the plotted twist🤣!
I manly just started to get bored so I just to decided to add that. And if you didn't like it just tell me and I'll try not to do it again. Okay and thank you guys go everything. You guys are amazinggggggg!!!!!!!!!
Well ly guys! Byeeeeeeee!!!!!