Catch up/story

A/N: I'm so sorry I'm not posting! I have zero internet and I'm busy with school and basketball but I'm doing a catch up. So here you go.
End of A/N

Catch up-
So a lot has happened. Dylan came over and spent a couple of nights. He is really nice and funny. I spent most of my time with Riley and her other friend. I think Riley's friend and Dylan will make a cute couple. But I think Riley may like Payton just a little. But she promised me that him and I make an adorable couple.
End of catch up

1-27-20

Y/N Pov-
So Payton and I woke up first. After awhile Dylan, Riley and her other friend woke up.

(Im sorry I don't really remember her friends name.)

We went out to eat, and we also went to the mall. Payton also got a tattoo.

(I have zero idea if it's real or not. But that's it on the top.)

But I'm planning on getting a tattoo of a 🌷. Like Payton's merch symbol. After awhile we went back to Payton's house and him and I are deciding if I should just live with him or not. But I think that I will. Dylan leaves tomorrow and I'm really sad cause I don't want DAYTON to separate.

But Riley and her friend are leaving tomorrow too.
(Okay honestly I have zero idea when Riley and her friend are leaving.)

*Later*

So it hits around, 4:35pm or so. But we still have awhile. So we go and order pizza and after awhile it arrives. We eat, while we watch a movie. I decided to go and take a shower. I grab my clothes and I make my way to the bathroom. I take my shower, then Payton, Dylan,Riley,and her friend. After awhile Payton and I fell asleep.

A/N: hey guys sorry if the chapter seemed/fell short. My phone is glitching and my cat layed on my arm most of it. But yeah. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The One Person Who Changed My Life; Payton Moormeier (COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें