LATEEEE

Catch up-
So Payton and I went to Chicago, like 1 or 2 days ago and I've been having a lot of fun. I've met some of Payton's fans/supporters and some of mine. A lot of them asked to see if Payton and I are dating and I said yes. All of them were really happy. They told me that they have been shipping me and Payton for a longgg time.

But when some of Payton's
fans/supporters found out they weren't so very happy. But like a lot of them were, but like 10% or 20% of them were though. But everything is really good. And Payton made some TikToks to while in Chicago. He made one were he slapped Jackson across the face for I don't know why but I couldn't do anything but laugh!
But yep.
End of catch up
____________________________________
1-20-20
Y/N Pov-
I wake to having to use the restroom. Payton has his arms wrapped around my waist and I tried to get out of his grip without waking him. But I failed. He made his grip tighter.

Y/N- Paytonnnn! Let me go please. I gotta use the restroom.

Payton- No!

Y/N- Paytonn!

And all he did was groan

Y/N- Payton Jay Moormeier if you do not let me go I will pee in this bed.

He lets me go and I run to the restroom. After I get done I wash my hands, and my face cause I looked dead AF! I got out if the bathroom and checked the time on my phone. It was freaking 11:34am!

Y/N- Payton get up! We gotta gooo!

He looks at the time on his phone and he good out of bed and throws this on

And I throw this on

We run out of the hotel and  order an Uber

We run out of the hotel and  order an Uber. When we get their it's 11:53am. We enter and all of our fans/supporters run up to us give us hugs, presents, and other stuff. Payton and I decided to go to Starbucks. Since we didn't have time to eat breakfast.

I got (your favorite drink)
And Payton got Caramel Macchiato. I pay and after a little bit we get our drinks and head back to the hotel. We walked thru hand in hand. I felt so safe with him. The way I felt for him is so amazing that I can hardly put it in words.
____________________________________

At the hotel:

We go to our room and we lay down on the bed. After awhile theirs a knock at the door. Payton goes answers it, and somebody walks in. It's Jackson Felt and Luca Schaefer-Charlton!
Theg come in and I run up and give them both a big hug. I saw Payton tense up his jaw. I let go of them both and I ask Payton to see if we could talk.

Payton's Pov-
When I saw Y/N hug Jackson and Luca I got jealous. I know its her first time meeting them, but I just don't want to loose her like with what happened with Josh.
She asks to see if we could talk I said yes.

Y/N- Is everything okay?

Me- No.

Y/N- Thank you for telling the truth. Now what's wrong!

Me- When I saw you hug Luca and Jackson I got jealous. I just don't want to loose you like what happened to Josh.

Y/N- Hey Payt it's okay. I love you, and only you.

Me- I love you too.

I gave her a kiss on the lips.
End of Pov

Y/N Pov-
I'm happy Payton told me the truth. We leave the bathroom. Luca and Jackson ask if they should go but Payton and I told them no that they could stay. Awhile goes by and we decide to play truth or dare.
____________________________________
Sitting:
Luca,me, Payton, and Jackson.
------------------------------------------------------
L- Luca J- Jackson P- Payton Y/N

L- Y/N. Truth or dare?

Me- Dare.

L- Do your favorite TikTok dance.

Me- Ha! That's easy!

(You pick which one you like best)

Me- Done.

Me- Payton. Truth or Dare?

P- Dare.

Me- I dare you to...throw it back!

P- Seriously?

I nod my head.