0.1

~during the day~
i'm getting ready to go to this concert, that my cousin needs me to take her too since no one else can take her. i'm 17 years old and i can't take her in a car since it's not home so we have to take an uber.

this concert, we're going to is this guy named ruel. i have no clue about any of his songs so i'm casually just gonna be standing there not knowing any of his songs.

i check the time and it's 1pm, i decide that i better start getting ready. i look through my closet grabbing random clothes out that was nice but casual. i place them out on my bed since i didn't want them wrinkled.

 i place them out on my bed since i didn't want them wrinkled

i put on my white crop top with some black jeans on. leaving it with putting my af1 with the outfit. i grab my golf wang white hoodie and place it on since i want to be comfy. i scroll through my instagram for abit since i cant be bothered doing my makeup yet.

i get up out of bed going downstairs to check on my cousin. "hey y/n, are you ready to leave in half an hour or so" she says to me smiling. i can't ever say no to that cute smile. "yeah i will just needa do my makeup and that's it" i say to her smiling back.

she shakes her head no "you don't need to put makeup on, you look very pretty already" she says smiling at me. "awe thank you but i'll put on some mascara cutie" i say to her hugging her. i let go of our hug and head back upstairs going into my bathroom.

i decided that i would listen to her and wear nothing on my face except mascara since that's my go to makeup item. i leave the bathroom, grabbing my backpack with everything in it since we're staying at a hotel 2 nights since we weren't able to stay for one night.

i walk out of my room turning off my lights, walking down the stairs. "you ready to go little one" i say to her patting her shoulder. "yessss i'm so excited to meet him" she says grabbing her backpack walking outside.

i forgot she had meet and greet tickets for after the concert. i'm really not keen for that so i walk out of the house turning the lights off, locking the door behind us. i see the uber sitting at the front of the house so i run to the car and get in the backseat.

"where too" he says to me starting to drive off. i look at the place "horden pavillon please" i say to him while he nods his head putting the maps on. i start talking to jasmine since i had nothing better to do while we wait to arrive there.

~arriving~
it's about 3pm now and we get in at about 4pm. there's not that many people in line so far about 10ish people i guess. jasmine runs out to get in the line while i pay the uber driver. "thank you, have a nice day" i say closing the door walking to where jasmine is.

we speak while the line moved forward since that's all you do i guess while you wait to get inside places ya know. she gets super excited when we're almost at the front of the line. "calm down jasmine" i say to her laughing while holding the tickets.

we get at the front walking inside of the theatre, she goes straight to the merch probably wasting all her money on his merch. like what's the point but i mean i cant talk i've got tyler the creators clothes.