Chapter 4. (Under Rewrite)

This was it, today was the day, the day that the couple's career as heroes start. The U.A entrance exam was only in an hour and Izuku was sleeping in his bed, Ochako was in dreamland as she layed on top of his chest as a trail of saliva dribbled down their mouths, the dragon boy's wings wrapped around his beloved like a blanket.

All the while, a ringing goes off from the alarm clock as Izuku stirs from his sleep and begrudgingly slammed down onto the small yet obnoxiously loud object as he slept, only for the noise to continue and to notice that he only hit wood, not metal. Growling in annoyance as he is forced out his sleep, Izuku opens his eyes and turns to the bedside table.

When his reptilian, emerald green pools land on the table, Izuku sees that the clock wasn't even there. It explains why he only hit wood, but it doesn't explain why the ringing continued if the clock wasn't even in sight. Then it donnes on him as he hears ringing from above his head as he closed his eyes and sighs, realizing the gravity of the situation.

And the keyword is gravity.

Izuku: "Huuggh, she hit snooze again."

Izuku sent one of his tails above his head to grab the floating alarm clock that Ochako had used her quirk on in her sleep. When Izuku got a hold of it and brought down to turn it off, he saw the time on the clock and saw that it was none other than 7:30 AM.

At first, he just shrugged it off as he laid back down and set the clock back on the table, much to Ochako's pleasure, due to him shifting about in his spot as he fixed the situation as a smile formed on the brunette's face as she snuggled her face into his chest, which was heated to the perfect temperature that wasn't too warm but not too cold.

And then it donnes on Izuku.

Izuku: "AAAGH 7:30 AM!? OCHAKO, WE NEED TO GET UP LIKE, RIGHT NOW!"

The sudden shouting from her boyfriend and what he said caused Ochako to instantly snap out of her sleep as she flails around frantically as the realization that if they didn't get themselves ready, they would end up late for the entrance exam to U.A and would have to wait another year for them to start the journey of their hero careers.

With the thought in mind, Izuku and Ochako instantly got out of bed, hopped onto the floor, rushed into the shower together to save time, much to each other's embarrassment as they faced away from each other, Izuku covering himself with his wings and Ochako wrapped in a towel from her chest down as they walked back into the room to get dressed.

Once in their clothes, Izuku and Ochako quickly made their way into their kitchen, grabbed themselves a quick breakfast that consisted of cereal and milk. Before dinner was made ten months ago and after All Might and Inko spoke with Mr and Mrs Uraraka, the parents all in agreement and told both Ochako and Izuku that they'll be living in an apartment together.

Temporarily of course, but nonetheless, the two former students of Aldera Junior High had no idea how they were supposed to react to it. They had no idea how they would manage without their parents, yet after a few days, they adjusted just fine and were living the life with each other, most of their time was spent just cuddling though, but needless to say, they loved it.

When they finished scoffing their breakfast down their faces, the two instantly got up from their seats and rushed out the house as Ochako cancelled Izuku's laws of gravity, the dragon held her from behind, he spread his large wings as wide they can go, and with one beat of his wings, they were high up in the air as Izuku and Ochako flew above the busy city.