Hurt

"You WHAT?!" Draco yelled, standing up abruptly.
"I... I love you...." Harry whispered, hanging his head.
"No! No you - you can't! Ugh, Fuck!"
"Draco, I'm sorry! I just - but anyway, did you mean you actually want to die?!"
"That's not the point!"
"I'd say it fucking well is the point!"
"Excuse me, do you mind?" a nurse said, walking over, an annoyed expression on her face, "if you can't keep your voices down I'm going to have to ask you to leave!"
Without a word Draco grabbed his coat and began to make his way to the door, when he was stopped by a brown-haired woman who looked worried.
"Oh, Draco, thank god, how is he?"
"I don't care, Jane, just leave me alone!"
"Draco, are you alright?" Jane asked, looking more and more worried, "Do you want me to call Becca?"
"No I'm not alright! Everyone just expects me to be fine with whatever shit I have to go through - you have no idea what I had to live through, and you have no idea what I go through now!" Draco yelled, tears running down his face.
"Draco.... Please....." Harry whispered walking over.
"Why can't all of you just leave me alone!"
Then he stormed out the door, and left the hospital.

Harry~~~
"Well, Harry, you were a little.... Bad with your timings...."
"Seriously? You've been nagging at me for 3 weeks to make a move, and now when I tell him how I feel, you say I shouldn't have done it!"
"Harry, a bully just announced really sensitive things to an entire park, and then he saw that bully get hit by a car! It wasn't the best time to announce your love for him!"
"He was saying that he wanted to be dead!"
"I doubt he was thinking straight, he probably didn't mean it!"
"Hermione!"

It was Monday, 2 days after the accident and incident at the hospital. Harry had tried to call Draco over the weekend, but Draco wouldn't pick up. Harry had a feeling that Draco was avoiding him, but he wouldn't be able to avoid him in chemistry. It was 8:20, so form was in 25 minutes. Harry was desperate to talk to Draco, and he knew Draco arrived at school early, so he decided to go to the year 10 Slytherin form room to speak to him.

Draco~~~
After what had happened at the hospital, Draco had ran as fast as he could to the Home. Chris tried to speak to him, obviously hearing Draco had seen what happened, but Draco ran straight past him and up to his room. He locked the door and found his penknife and began cutting. He cut himself 7 times on each arm, tears flowing like a waterfall. He just wished it could all stop....
"it can... All you have to do is take some pills, a bit of booze, and it'll all be over... No more pain, heart-ache.... You'll be happy. Amelia would want you to be happy, wouldn't she?"
That time Draco didn't try to block out the voice. Instead he listened to it. He was sick of all his hurt.... There were millions of people who had never, and never would live through it - so why should he have to?

He took a deep breath, and prepared himself for what he was about to do. He pulled himself through the skylight, and slid down the roof. Then he ran to the nearest off-licence and covered his face with his hood, before grabbing the nearest bottle of booze to him and ran. Once he was back in his room, he snuck downstairs while everyone was watching TV he grabbed an entire box of paracetamol, and went back to his room. But he felt a nagging in his brain.... He liked Harry, and Harry said that he loved him.... What if he had a chance to be happy? So he wouldn't do it, but decided to have his supplies near him at all times so if he changed his mind he could do it.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
It was Monday before school, and as usual he was sat in his form room alone. That was when Harry showed up at the door.
"Hey Draco...."
"Hey" he replied, looking down, his voice expressionless.
"Look... About Saturday....."
"Yeah.... I'm sorry for yelling.... You were only trying to help...."
"Yeah..." Harry replied, looking down.
"Em.... Harry, did you.... Mean what you said... About... Loving me?"
"Actually... No. No, I didn't..... I was just saying that to make you feel better....."Harry replied, deliberately not making eye contact with Draco.
" Oh... Well... Good....... See you then..... "Draco said and shut the door in Harry's face. So that was that then. No one did care about him, he had no chance at being happy. He finally knew what to do....

Harry~~~
Draco looked awful. He hadn't looked more thin, and his skin was paler than ever. They talked for a little, and then Draco asked him if he meant what he said about loving him. He looked so... Sad.... Was this because he thought Harry loved him?
Ugh, Hermione was right, he had timed it completely wrong. Maybe if he denied it he could tell him later, at a better time. So he told him he didn't mean it. But then, Draco seemed more sad now than he did before. Maybe he just didn't like the idea of being pitied? That must be it..... Or at least he hoped so.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
"You WHAT?!" Hermione yelled once Harry had told her what he'd done. "Harry how could you be such an idiot? I was wrong, okay!"
"What are you talking about?"
"I've been thinking about it, and I think Draco actually meant what he said about wanting to die!"
"What! But you said -"
"I know what i said, Harry! But you're more likely to tell the truth when you're upset - which he was - so he was probably telling the truth!"
"So I could've literally made him think that no one cares about him?!"
"I - yes, Harry. Most likely...."
"But that means....."
"Draco could do something stupid, yes...

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Hey, Guys! Please tell me what you think so far of the story, and also I'm sorry for not really putting Ron in the story, I'll try to do it more in future chapters.