Hospital

3rd person ~~~
It was 7:15, and everyone was starting to have their breakfast in the kitchen. Jane and Chris were busy sorting everyone out for school, and it was another 5 minutes before they realised Draco hadn't come down yet.
"Chris, is Draco here yet?" Jane called over the noise of the other boys.
"erm...no, I don't think so."
"I'll go get him."

She walked up to Draco's door and knocked a few times.
"Draco, come on, time to get ready for school. Harry's gonna be here in half an hour."
Harry had started meeting Draco at the Home, and then they would walk to school together, but there was no reply from Draco's room. She called him and knocked again - but there was still no response. She wondered if Draco had already snuck out - but surely he wouldn't abandon Harry like that.... Unless Harry was ill. But if Draco had already left why wouldn't he go out the door?

She sighed and walked back downstairs and fished out the key to Draco's room. She knew how much Draco liked his privacy, but she couldn't have him skipping school. She knocked once more, but then unlocked the door and stepped inside. She dropped the key and rushed to his side when she saw his unconscious form on the floor. She checked for a pulse, and only just found one. His breaths were shallow, and she knew he was in desperate need of medical treatment.
"CHRIS! CALL AN AMBULANCE!"
"Why what's - oh, shit...." he said as soon as he saw Draco. He dashed across the hall and dialled 999.
"Hello, we need an ambulance at ******* children's home. One of the boys has collapsed." He paused for a moment, "Jane, does he have a pulse?"
"Barely!" Jane called back.
"Barely. You have to hurry. Thank you."

About 15 minutes later, the ambulance arrived and rushed Draco to hospital. Once there, they called emergency and quickly got him to treat him.... He was barely alive....

Harry~~~
It was about 7:40, and Harry was hurrying to the Home to meet Draco. He was a little early, but Draco was definitely a morning person so it shouldn't be a problem. When he arrived he knocked on the door, and the man he recognised as Chris answered.
"Erm... Hi, is Draco ready?"
"Draco? Oh, damn, you're Harry aren't you....... Draco collapsed this morning - he's gone to the hospital..."
"What!" Harry immediately turned around and began running to the hospital. It was a 40 minute journey, and he knew he'd be late for school - but he didn't care. All he cared about was Draco, and if he was alright.

He barged through the doors, exhausted and panicked. He turned into A&E and searched for some sign of him. Eventually he found Jane looking worried in the waiting area.
"Jane!" he yelled and dashed towards her.
"Harry? What are you doing here?"
"Chris told me about Draco, what happened? Is he okay?"
"They're still with him, and I found him unconscious in his room like he'd collapsed and he barely had a pulse."
"Oh, god. Why didn't I notice, he'd looked awful!"
"It's not your fault, Harry, nor is it anyone's. He's probably got a virus like the flu or something."
"I hope so.... I can't lose him...."

They waited for a while longer but there was still no news. Eventually a nurse came and spoke to them, "Hello, thank you for waiting. We've managed to stabilise him, but he is still in critical condition. However we still need to do some tests to find what actually made him collapse. But we'll do that a bit later so we don't distress him and risk any further problems."
"Thank you,"Jane replied, and the nurse nodded and walked away." Harry, you should probably go to school, I can give you a lift if you like."
"What? I'm not going to go to school while my boyfriend's in hospital in critical condition!"
"Okay, okay. Well, at least call your parents and tell them what's happening. I still need to call the school about Draco."

After making their phone calls they sat and waited for news on how he was. Harry tried to pass the time by playing Hill Climb Racing, but he kept screwing up as his mind wandered to Draco. How the fuck could this happen?" Then an even more horrible thought came into his mind..... Did Draco do this to himself? Was this possibly another suicide attempt? Did Draco put up his mask again while his head was messing him up? 
Harry wasn't sure if he could cope with this anymore.... The fear of losing him.... It was killing him.

At about 2pm the nurse from earlier came to speak to them. The expression on her face was serious and rather upset. Harry was praying, begging that the worst hadn't happened.
"Hello, well we now know what caused Draco to collapse."
"Which was?" Harry pressed.
"Lack of nutrients..... It seems Draco hasn't been eaten anything for about a week...."
"No that's impossible! I've seen him eat!"
"I'm afraid he's probably developed bulimia. He's eaten food and then thrown it back up. We also found dozens, maybe a hundred, cuts on his body. About a dozen were done in the past week."
"No.... No no no no no.... He told me... He promised me...."
"Did you know about this?" Jane asked, her voice cracking.
"I did.... But it was nearly 3 months ago, he's been eating more, and he promised me that he'd stopped cutting......"
Jane sank down onto one of the chairs and buried her head in her hands. Harry was unable to stop the tears falling.... He'd promised him, why didn't he talk to him....?

Harry wasn't sure if he could go through this again.... He was 14, and the stress and fear was killing him.... He'd lost so much sleep worrying about Draco, and now he knew he just couldn't do this anymore. He didn't have the experience, or the knowledge of mental health to help Draco anymore. He'd been a fool for thinking he could.....

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Hi, I'm sorry if this chapter is really bad, I made up half of the hospital stuff so I don't think it's true.