The 5th Trial

"Kokichi Ouma planned to create a death that not even monokuma or the mastermind could work out!" Shuichi pointed out. Monokuma nodded in agreement.

"Then... Kaito is alive?" Maki asked.

"That's What Kokichi wants us to believe, isnt it?" Shuichi turned to look at the giant robot, standing in behind Kokichi's podium.

"Neeheehee. You're pretty good Mr Detective, but what if I just wanted you to believe I was dead by making you think Kaito died?" The robot responded, sounding as if he was Kokichi.

"All of this is confusing me... can we just vote for Kokichi and be done with it?" Himiko said.

"But what if he's right... what if Kokichi is alive and I killed Kaito with poison?" Maki explained.

"I think Maki is correct. Kokichi wouldn't just die like that.. and Kaito wouldn't have let Kokichi squish him like a bug." Kiibo added.

"I hate to say it... but I agree with Maki... the person in that robot is none other then Kokichi Ouma!" Shuichi stated.

"Awww, you got me.." The robot opened up to reveal Kokichi Ouma, he jumped down and stood behind his podium, removing the sign that held a picture of his face with a question mark on. "Kaito has died because of poison. Before he died, he told me to make the video. We never actually squished anyone. We cut Kaitos arm and smeared the blood on the machine then put his jacket in the machine and BAM, shut it with a wax figure that we found in Angie's room."

Everyone looked at Kokichi in shock.

"So... you didn't kill Kaito... I did.." Maki said.

"Yes. I hate murder and I would never commit it." Kokichi responded.

"But you... you're one of Junko's followers! How do you hate murder?!" Tsumugi questioned.

"You see, I'm not what you think I am. I am the Ultimate Supreme Leader but I don't follow the same life you think I do." Kokichi explained.

"Ok, I'm bored now. Now that Kokichi has revealed himself as innocent, do we know who the murderer is?" Monokuma asked. Everyone looked at Maki and nodded sadly, except for Kokichi. "Then it's voting time!!" After everyone voted, Monokuma showed the results. All of them were pointed towards Maki. "So the blackened is Maki Harukawa, the Ultimate Assassin! (Online it says the Ultimate Child Caretaker So I'm going with assassin anyways). Now, let's give this one all we've got! iiiiiittttsssss PUNNNIISHHHMEENNTT TIMEEEEE!!"

All of a sudden the room went completely dark. The only light source was from the huge TV that turned on.

It showed Maki surrounded by multiple Monokumas and drawings of The Monokubs. They were all on top of a building with other buildings near by. On one of buildings, A figure that looked a lot like Kaito was there, attached to a pole with the main Monokuma next to him. Maki jumped from building to building, getting closer to Kaito. Along the way, the other bears were shooting her with what seemed to be nerf guns. Each bullet attached to Maki. When Maki finally teacher Kaito, she hugged him, only then to reveal that it was Kaitos dead corpse with a Kokichi mask on. The Nerf bullets that was stuck to Maki began flashing red and blew up. Blood surrounded the building and Kaitos head was decapitated.

Everyone stared at the screen with shock. Himiko started crying and Kiibo was attempting to calm her down. Tsumugi had her hand over her mouth. Shuichi was completely hiding his face. Kokichi... well Kokichi was just Kokichi.

Shuichis POV

I hid my face, in attempt to cover my smile. My beloved Kokichi was alive. I'm glad I hid the other antidote now or else they would have both lived and kokichi would have been killed by Kaito or would have killed Kaito himself.

I moved my glance back to the screen which still showed Maki's blood. The perfect Despair... making her run to the one she loved, only to find that he was dead with the mask of her nemesis.

She deserved to die for hating my Kokichi. Mius death was wonderful to look at and Tenko's body a pleasure to find. Of course I knew who killed who because of the 6th Monokub. Well I didnt know weather Kokichi had died or not due to the electrobomb but I knew Koki wouldn't give up so easily.

Now all I have to do is host one more trial, reveal Myself as the true mastermind, well Kokichi would have probably figured it out, and then kill everyone apart from Kokichi. I have plans for him in my next killing game.

It's all going according to plan...