The Ultimate Realisation

Kokichi's POV

"Kokichi?!" I was shaken awake. I was on the trial grounds. "Did you not listen to me the first time?! I said wake the fuck up!!!"

"Jeeezzz. No need to shout!" I opened my eyes to see an familiar group of people.

"Miu.. be more gentle. His body could still be weak.." A man spoke out. I looked at him.

"Rantaro...?" I quickly stood up. Everyone was there. Rantaro, Kaede, Ryouma, Kirumi, Angie, Tenko, Korekiyo, Miu, Gonta, Kaito, Kiibo, Himiko and Tsumugi. The only one who wasn't there was Shuichi..

"Surprised to see us? I would be too." Kaede smiled.

"Wow Guys! I didn't know I was dead! Is this what heaven looks like?!?" I falsely beamed.

"Well not exactly. We may have died but we're now just spectators.. we are dead but you're still alive. Atua allowed you to be here!" Angie out her hands together.

"Spectators?" I looked around to see 44 other people with them.

"There are many more of us that have died. From different killing games." A boy with white fluffy hair said. Nagito Komaeda..

"Some of use executed" a girl with long black hair said. Celestia Ludenberg..

"Some murdered." Mahiru Koizumi explained.

"And some murdered by the mastermind themselves.." Rantaro said.

"We're only a some of the many people who died in the 54 games, Kokichi.." Rei came forward.

I was terrified. All of these people, dead.. 17 of which I knew. The people from 53 and the 3 who had died in 54.

"We're here to warn you." Nagito walked up to me. "You see, non of us wanted to die. Non of us wanted to be in this killing game. But you're a special case."

"You're like me Kokichi. A survivor of a past killing game. But unlike myself, you didn't want to participate in this killing game.." Rantaro started talking. "You've been forced into this one."

"I get that... b-but I don't remember..." I was interrupted by a girl with long pink pig tails.

"It's simple, Kokichi Ouma!" She said. "The flashback light is a useful devise to change all your memories into what ever the mastermind wants you to believe. This mastermind wanted you to be in love with him."

"W-Wait that means.." I was in shock.

"Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Detective, is the mastermind of Danganronpa X5. V2, V3 and V4." She laughed. "I must admit he's doing a good job."

"Junko is right.. Shuichi forced you to love him.. he made you forget everyone." Tsumugi exclaimed.

"But you need to go back now Kokichi. At the moment your fainted. Trying to find out who killed me." Mai said. "The killer was-"

All of a sudden, I shut my eyes then opened them. I was still on the trail grounds but everyone was different.

"Kokichi! You're awake!" Yoshimasa said. I moved around to find myself in Shuichis lap. I immediately got off him, scared for my life. He... he's the mastermind...

Shuichi got up. "You missed the punishment. We figured out it was Gai then you fainted.. we were worried sick." His voice was filled with genuine concern or was it.. I don't know anymore.

"I-I need to talk to Monokuma..!" I ran out the trial grounds in hope that I would find Monokuma.

My mind was filling with memories that I can't tell if they're mine or not. I can remember my organisation, playing a piano, making cosplays, robophobic comments, my sister, Atua, magic, prison, maids, hating males, babysitting, bugs, stars and Danganronpa V2.

A bunch of others as well, stabbing my own hand then dropping a spear into my chest, being burnt then hit with a fire truck, being electrocuted then turned to butter.. all of these thoughts.. they couldn't have belonged to me.

"Kokichi. What are you doing out here all alone?" I turned around to see Monolie. "Someone could kill you right here, right now."

I didn't know how to respond. I needed to talk to someone. I guess this lair would have to do. "MonoLie... 54 killing games.. 4 run by Shuichi, others run by Junko and different masterminds."

"Now where exactly did you hear that...?" Monolie smirked. I sat down and talked to him about everything, my dream, my memories.

??? POV

I stood around the corner from Kokichi and Monolies conversation.

So Shuichi really is the mastermind. I smirked in excitement. And Kokichi is also from another killing game.. so this has happened before. 53 times before this one and Shuichi had been in 3 of them.

I also picked something up about a flashback light and a secret passage way in the library to girls bathroom.

This will certainly help me.. Heheheh. What luck I have..