Bodies have been descovered?

Yoshimasa's POV

I woke up to the sound of the usual morning announcement, and the groan coming from Mana's room. I put on my usual clothes and tied my hair in its usual style, placing my four leaf clover in my hair in its usual position.

I walked out to notice a very anxious Shuichi. "Shu? What's up..?"

"It's Kokichi. He and Kisho have gone missing. They aren't in their rooms! Or their labs! Or anything!" He looked really panicked. I would be too if my lover went missing, especially in a killing game.

"I'm sure they'll show up. Just relax ok..?" I patted him on the back and directed him to the dining hall to find everyone, apart from Kokichi and Kisho, sat and eating breakfast. Shuichi still seemed to be having a mini-panic attack. "Calm down Shu! I'm sure they're fine."

"What if Kisho killed Kokichi?! What if Kokichi killed Kisho!!? What if it was a double murder and they're both dead!" He panicked.

"Puhuhuhu!" Monokuma appeared out of no where. "I have a very special request for you! From the Ultimate Supreme Leader and the Ultimate Psychic!"

"Why would we listen to magic freak, and the lying bastard?" Mana spat.

"Oh Shut it! Ever since your brother died, you've been acting all bad ass! Just get over it!" Mana went to punch him but was stopped by Akihiko. "Anyway, Kokichi and Kisho told me to send you guys to the Trial Grounds!"

"How on earth did they get on the trial grounds?" I asked, concern filling my voice. Maybe Shuichi was right... maybe someone really was dead. "I thought only you and the monokubs could get on the trial grounds without the need of a class trial?"

"It doesn't matter how they got there! It matters why we need to go there!" Shuichi shouted, running out of the room. I ran after him, followed by everyone else.

We all arrived at the fountain. The lift door was open waiting for us to go inside. I saw Shuichi hesitating move in there. I walked in to.

Suddenly the lift started going down at an incredible speed. Only me and Shuichi were in the left. I grabbed onto Shuichi and held him tightly.

Then the lift stopped. The door was already open so all I had to do was open my eyes and see what the Ultimate Supreme Leader And Ultimate Psychic had planned.

I opened my eyes.

It all happened as if it was slow motion. Shuichi ran over to the podiums, tears running down his face. I followed him and looked at what Shuichi has seen.

Kokichi Ouma and Kisho Saiki's corpses.

They were both facing each other, Kokichi had tape on his mouth and a knife in his chest. Kisho had... what seemed to be a cloak around his neck and a gun in his hands.

I felt like breaking down... Kokichi was really my friend is this game. And now he was dead... just like that...

And then the Monokuma announcement went off. "A body has been discovered in the Trial Grounds! Please make your way to the crime scene. The class trial will commence in a couple of hours!"

Wait... doesn't that announcement only go off when at least 3 people find the body? But only... me and Shuichi are here...

Truth Bullet added! Mono-Announcement.

I could hear Shuichi sobbing loudly, cradling Kokichi in his arms.

I then realised... "Shuichi, check for a pulse." Shuichi turned to me.

"What Good would that do?"

"I just... have a hunch! Check their pulses!"

Shuichi placed his fingers on Kokichi's neck, immediately pulling the knife out his chest afterwards . He laid Kokichi on the floor and began giving him mouth to mouth cpn. Every time he pulled away for air, he shouted for Monokuma or any of the monokubs.