The Luck of an Irish Drink

Shuichis POV

"It kinda does." Gai stated. "Everyone's alibi is important and the fact that your shutting yours out makes you seem very suspicious."

"B-b-But it's not like I did anything! Our prime suspects are Kokichi and Sato! N-not me!"

"To help move our story along, I shall be giving Yoshimasa's Alibi for her." Yoshimasa looked at Monokuma, wide eyed. "Yoshimasa was in Kishos room from 9 to 9:30. At 10:20, she was with Kokichi."

I looked over at Kokichi who seemed to be smirking. I know he got the motive for the 3rd killing but I don't know exactly how he was going to use it. And the fact that that Motive revealed I was the mastermind and he hadn't done anything about it yet... was suspicious.

"You were with Kokichi at that time? But Kokichi said he was asleep! In his lab.." Hana said. "Was that just a lie Kokichi?"

"Oh no... you got me..." Kokichi's podium moved forward. "Finnneeee. I wasn't in my lab or in my room. But I did go into the kitchen and Sato was not there."

"Where were you then?" Mana said, sternly. "Because I 100% saw you walk into your lab."

"Yes I did go into my lab, just to get my cloak and then I went to the kitchen. Then  i met up with Monokuma and we went into the trial grounds." Kokichi said. "Isn't That right, Monokuma."

"It's the defiant truth. Kokichi entered the trial grounds at 10:10pm!" Monokuma shouted. "This is getting fun!"

"Daddy you're going to get too excited and start executing people randomly again!" Monophanie complained.

"So... Yoshimasa met with Kokichi in the trial grounds... because Kokichi was at the trial grounds at that time!" I pointed towards Yoshimasa.

"But this still doesn't explain Kisho. Or The Monokuma announcement. Because if Yoshimasa was the murderer, then the announcement wouldn't have gone off. Unless I actually was awake all that time and I just wanted a kiss from Saihara chan~"

"...it's because someone helped the culprit." Bunko said. "We thought Monokuma was the other person to see Kishos body but what if someone helped with the murder." I looked around. Mana looked as if she wanted to say something but kept quiet.

"It was Mana." Yoshimasa bluntly stated. "Mana helped me with the murder..." Mana and Yoshimasa's podiums moves forward. Mana closed her eyes and I could see a tear fall down.

"I wanted to avenge my brothers death... so when Yoshimasa told me her plan... I was... interested." Mana started explaining. "It was about 9pm yesterday when she told me she had the ability to enter the trial grounds."

"I had won the ability to go after winning something in the arcade." Yoshimasa added.

"She also told me about the motive for this 'chapter'... and I was scared of it."

"Come to think of it... we never found out what the motive was..." Hana thought allowed.

"Kokichi." Yoshimasa looked at him. "The motive was Kokichi fainting. Kokichi was going to use this motive... in a way to kill himself."

We all looked at the Supreme leader, some in disbelief. Me? I was terrified. I didn't know about that... why didn't Monokuma tell me!?

"...how did you know?" Kokcihi said quietly.

"Just a stroke of luck." Yoshimasa responded.

As if it was in slow motion, Kokichi ran off his podium and grabbed Yoshimasa by the throat. "Who else did you fucking tell?!"