Free Time With A Prince

Shuichis POV

I woke up the next morning in my room, Kokichi curled up next to me. Today, Monokuma said that I needed some free time. After all I hadn't really connected with anyone other then Kokichi.

I got up, making sure not to wake up the Dictator, and changed into my everyday clothes. I went down to the dining room.

"My, my, my. What do we have here?" I was greeted by Sato. "A pretty Boy, with a pretty body."

Looks like we have another one.. Sato Glucose had changed from the Ultimate Baker, the the Ultimate Cook (Or Chef... of pervert.). So I guess she swapped personalities with Teruteru.

I was starting to figure out the way Monokuma was using this disease. He would pick Students from previous killing who had something related to a student from this game then add the old characters personality to the new student. In simpler words, Kokichi got Sonia's personality because they're both dictators. Mana got Kiyo's because her (in this case Platonic) love for her brother. Sato got Teruteru because of their Ultimate talents being so similar.

So... it makes me wonder what some other characters would be. Would Bunko gets Tanaka's because of their vocabulary? Would Akihiko get Togamis because of their attitudes and richness?

"I wouldn't mind having your toad in my hole~" she flirted. WHY IS EVERYONE VICTIMISING ME?! First mana wanting to send me to her brother, now Sato wanting to... fuck Me?

"Sorry Sato But you know I'm taken..." I backed up uncomfortably. "And I'm also gay... soo..."

"I'm sure Kokichi wouldn't mine. And I have a strap on so I could totally top you. You won't even know I'm a girl." She touched my hips.

"Sato! Get away from him!!" Akihiko shouted.

"I wasn't plannin' on doin' notin! Nada sinnnggllleee tin!" Sato said in an accent. She ran to the table.

"Thanks for that, Akihiko..." I bowed.

"No need to thank me. I think Sato got that Disease... she's acting like a pedo." He glared at Sato from across the room and then handed me a Croissant. "Look. We're not really on good terms... how about we hang out today. Ya know... just to get on good terms."

"Yeah. That be pretty cool." I ate the croissant and we made our way to the Prince's lab.

It was a lab decorated like a thrown room. It was large and had stained glass windows with many pictures on them.

Me and Akihiko grew a little closer today.

"So, I have some questions about your country. You're a prince so you should have one, right?" I asked.

"You wanna know about my country? Damn you're bold. My country is not something to talk about so freely." I gave him a curious glance. "It's the literal description of hell. It's a pain to co-run, it's filled with criminals, and you can't trust anyone apart from the royal family."

"Jesus..." I muttered.

"I want to thank the mastermind for bringing me here, actually." He looked down. "This place, although we're faced with the fear of murder, is a real improvement from my kingdom. I can make friends, have fun and work together with my class mates. In my kingdom I was on my own... the mastermind is... really a life saver."

I felt the urge to say 'you're welcome'. "Even though the mastermind is making us kill each other, you think they're the best person ever, huh?"

"Yeah." He looked at me and smiled. "Do you think Kokichi is the mastermind?"

"Well I don't think he is. I hope he isn't." I said. "But it's the most obvious assumption at the moment."

"Yeah. I mean the last 2 motives have involved him." He out a Hand to his chin. "I'm also very curious about that dream he had. If it was so bad that he wanted to kill himself them..."

"We'll probably never find out the truth. I mean with The Psychic gone and the only other person who knew about it gone, we only have Kokichi's interpretation to relay on." Oh and my interpretation, did I tell you I'm the mastermind?

"True that. Kisho would have probably figured out who the mastermind was as well... and if Kokichi knows who they are, what's he gonna do with that information? Confront the mastermind? Keep it a secret so he can kill the mastermind?"

He definitely told the mastermind he knew, I can tell you that.

"But one of my biggest concerns right now is what Yoshimasa said before she died. She said that you'd been in this game 4 times." He explained. Shit. "Was she implying... you're the mastermind? Because if that's going off the dream Kokichi had then, was the dream he had really true?"

"I'm not the mastermind! I'm just a detective, nothing more!" I laughed nervously.

"I'm kiddin with ya!" He playfully punched my arm. "The dream was just a motive. So maybe Kokichi doesn't know who the real mastermind is!"

"Heheh, maybe." I said.

"SHUICHHHHIIIIIII" I heard shouted coming from the hallway.

"Looks like sleeping beauty woke up." Akihiko said. I laughed and made my way to the door, opening it and immediately being tackled to the ground by Kokichi.

"Good morning, Sir~Saihara! And a jolly good morning to you too, Prince Akihiko!" Kokichi formally greeted. He got up and helped me up.

"Morning Kokichi. How you feeling?" I asked.

"I shall be referred to as Princess Kokichi from now on. And I'm felling a little sore from last night but apart from that I'm going swell." I blushed at that last part and I could see Akihiko make an uncomfortable face.

Him and I both knew what Princess Kokichi was on about. I mean, mine and Akihiko's rooms are next to each other.

"Well... anyways I better be going. I wanna check on Mana. Just to make sure she hasn't killed anyone for this '100 friend' shit..." The taller prince walked out, waving at us as he left the room.

"Shumai! You left me in bed! And the door was locked so I had to find a bobby pin to pick the lock because you took all my stuff away!!" Kokichi whined.

I buried by face in his neck and bit down on one of the many marks I had left last night.

"S-Shuichi!" He pushed me off him. "Not now..." he blushed.

"Later then?" I smirked.

He nodded. "Anyways! I wanna talk about something! It's been on my mind allllllll daayyyyyy." He fluttered around slightly.

"And what would that be?" I smiled, not knowing what to expect from the Princess. But then I knew it would be serious when his expression went blank. It was almost scary when he suddenly did that.

"What would you do to me if I told everyone you were the mastermind?"