A dream...

Kokichi's POV

I woke up to see Yoshimasa sitting on a chair beside me. "Kokichi! Y-you're up!" She said happily as she held onto my hand.

Was it really a dream? Was that all a dream?! N-n-no! It couldn't have been! I can't.. no... this isn't right! That can't have just been a dream!

"Are you ok...? I understand that you had been in a coma for a week but you seem shaken up...?" She held onto my hand tighter then before. A week huh...? That's how long the dream was...

"Of course I'm ok, Masa-chan! Do you really think a Supreme leader like me would be ruined simply because of a silly little coma? Neeheehee! You really are an idiot at times." I placed my arms behind my head. I was lying obviously. I was still shaken by my 'dream'...

"The same as ever... aren't you Kokichi.." she smiled and stood up.

"Where's Shuichi?" I asked, sitting up.

"Oh? Shuichi..? I haven't seen him. I've been here with you basically the entire time. He told me to look after you." She brought her hand to her chin. "I think he's been hanging with Gai."

"Gai's still alive?!" I shouted.

"....yes?" She looked at me confused. "Why wouldn't she be..?"

"B-b-because she killed Mai!!" I shouted. I didn't know if it was real or if it really was just a dream.

"When you fainted, we talked more about the death.. it wasn't Gai. It was Suicide.." She placed a hand onto my head. "You're temperature is fine. Are you sure you're ok?"

".....yeah." I looked away.

I got out of the bed, my legs felt extremely weak. I instantly fell back onto the bed, groaning slightly.

"I'll go and find Shuichi." Yoshimasa got up and left the room.

My mind went immediately back to thinking about that 'dream'. I don't even know if I can call it that anymore... it felt just too real to simply be a dream!

I still had the memories. Everyone of them. I had full memory of the dream as well. And the lines Shuichi said before I woke up. Use this as a motive. It's like he wanted me to remember everything.

Then my mind flipped.

It was what Shuichi wanted. The Shuichi I knew now... the real Shuichi. H-he manipulated my thoughts again! He used a flash back light!!! He's a prick! A prick like a cactus! In a desert! A hot desert... A vvveeerrrryyyy hot desert...

My thoughts were interrupted by Shuichi bursting through the door and giving me a hug. "Oh my god... y-you're ok..." he stuttered.

Once again I couldn't tell is he was faking it or being sincere. It seemed real...

"Get off me..." I whispered, loud enough for him to hear but he didn't move, instead he brought his lips to my neck and kissed it softly. "Sh-Shuichi!! G-get aw-away!" I pushed him down onto the floor.

"What's wrong, Kokichi?" He asked, concern filling his face.

"Y-y-you're evil! A he-heartless man! H-how... HOW DARE YOU!" I shouted. "How dare you mess with my head like that... h-h-How... you... I.." I broke down into tears. "I-I thought you c-cared!!"

"I do!" He stood up and sat next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and pulling me into a hug. I couldn't help but hug back. He may have made me think I was free and out of the game but I still couldn't help loving him, especially after the dream..

"T-t-then why... why wouldn't you make me think I'm free when I'm reality... I-I-I'm just trapped in a cruel slaughter house!" I cried into his chest.

He didnt respond. Instead he pulled me closer. We stayed like this for a solid 4 minutes before he finally responded. "I didn't.."